Things you recently bought or got

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My doctor came today and told me things I already knew but am still disappointed to hear. I'm having a second surgery because my left ear is basically wrecked and I hear "BEEEEEEEEEEEEP" all the time. Even if I put heafphones on, I cannot hear the music. Its scheduled for next week on Monday which means I'm basically going to skip Thanksgiving with my sister because I will be unable to handle the noise. I fired up my Nintedno Switch and elaborated to him why its actually that loud. First, Its so loud that it hurts my right ear to play but if it isn't that loud I cannot hear it. Same with my Sony PSP and televisio, If it not turned up to be so loud that its annoying, all I hear is an annoying "BEEEEEEEEEEEP" in my left ear and thats basically all I hear.

When you speak to me, I cannot look at you. I will not hear what you have to say so I've gotten used to looking on your right hand side so that my working ear points at you and I can hear it. I don't drink alcohol but I was told (very seriously) by both that I have to give up drinking alcohol which is very easy because I don't even care for beer and any liquor is just disgusting. My wife is crying because she doesn't believe that I'll make it and she is technically the reason this has to happen. I love her so I made sure to tell her that she's not the cause... I'm just old and too scared that people will be unable to hear the TV or even me talk.

Otherwise I fell very close to normal. After I got the bad news I went to our dentist so I could setup getting all of my teeth pulled and get dentures made. We went through the process where he gets actual dimensions on the teeth in my mouth so he could make them exactly that size or even smaller. I have issues with my actual teeth that really like to break in half and ruin those parts like my lips and tongue. While I have the ear surgery the chef who does mouths is also going to set me up bit I won't have dentures until next year which honestly, I'm fine with that.

I began eating marijuana candy as well. Why? Because I have always liked getting "high" but do not enjoy any other drugs. And knowing how broken my mouth actually is, I end up getting some that are made with marshmallows. I make marshmallows in my stove and after they're made and starting to "dry" so that you can touch them, I take marijuana and turn it into "cannaibus liquid" so that when it tries up you can eat one and get fucked up. I'm not a smoker meaning I've never been a weed smoker and I do not smoke cigarettes.

I have the original AtGames pinball machine so eventually when I'm healed and still cannot go back to work I'd like to make it playable with random parts that AtGames doesn't supports and we can.... Until AtGames finds out what was done and stops allowing it. This does not make me mad and actually will teach me that I need to be serious.

I'm quite scared but not because I'm having a couple surgeries at the same time. Seeing my wife come talk to me with obvious tear markings on her eyes... Dudes, that hurts. My daughter said she will not go with us and I'm actually very happy about that because she's worse than my wife. She will tear out the entire time and be unable to help the doctors doing surgery.

I quilled my laptop after speaking with my wife. Being honest, I am to blame on this. She basically said that she was terrified that I'm going to be having surgery that will eather work or will hurt me. Having said that, I do not want her going to school so she will be staying at home so she can answer the phone calls that always happen in the week for me. And when I finally get paid I'm planning to give all of it to her because she earned it.

Being honest, I have not really been a marijuana user until I left high school and was about to get married. I will no long be one because being honest again, marijuana caused this. So you all also know, I got really high by eating a bunch of marijuana bubbalows and figured I"d do alright because I'm "used to it" but it made me pretty stupid and able to do stupid things I don't normally do. If you smoke or eat marijuana, please actually stop. Get tested while you are sober and go back to it very SLOWLY.

Thank guys and gals. You're too cool!

White_Raven_X

Hack everything, hack the world!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My doctor came today and told me things I already knew but am still disappointed to hear. I'm having a second surgery because my left ear is basically wrecked and I hear "BEEEEEEEEEEEEP" all the time. Even if I put heafphones on, I cannot hear the music. Its scheduled for next week on Monday which means I'm basically going to skip Thanksgiving with my sister because I will be unable to handle the noise. I fired up my Nintedno Switch and elaborated to him why its actually that loud. First, Its so loud that it hurts my right ear to play but if it isn't that loud I cannot hear it. Same with my Sony PSP and televisio, If it not turned up to be so loud that its annoying, all I hear is an annoying "BEEEEEEEEEEEP" in my left ear and thats basically all I hear.

When you speak to me, I cannot look at you. I will not hear what you have to say so I've gotten used to looking on your right hand side so that my working ear points at you and I can hear it. I don't drink alcohol but I was told (very seriously) by both that I have to give up drinking alcohol which is very easy because I don't even care for beer and any liquor is just disgusting. My wife is crying because she doesn't believe that I'll make it and she is technically the reason this has to happen. I love her so I made sure to tell her that she's not the cause... I'm just old and too scared that people will be unable to hear the TV or even me talk.

Otherwise I fell very close to normal. After I got the bad news I went to our dentist so I could setup getting all of my teeth pulled and get dentures made. We went through the process where he gets actual dimensions on the teeth in my mouth so he could make them exactly that size or even smaller. I have issues with my actual teeth that really like to break in half and ruin those parts like my lips and tongue. While I have the ear surgery the chef who does mouths is also going to set me up bit I won't have dentures until next year which honestly, I'm fine with that.

I began eating marijuana candy as well. Why? Because I have always liked getting "high" but do not enjoy any other drugs. And knowing how broken my mouth actually is, I end up getting some that are made with marshmallows. I make marshmallows in my stove and after they're made and starting to "dry" so that you can touch them, I take marijuana and turn it into "cannaibus liquid" so that when it tries up you can eat one and get fucked up. I'm not a smoker meaning I've never been a weed smoker and I do not smoke cigarettes.

I have the original AtGames pinball machine so eventually when I'm healed and still cannot go back to work I'd like to make it playable with random parts that AtGames doesn't supports and we can.... Until AtGames finds out what was done and stops allowing it. This does not make me mad and actually will teach me that I need to be serious.

I'm quite scared but not because I'm having a couple surgeries at the same time. Seeing my wife come talk to me with obvious tear markings on her eyes... Dudes, that hurts. My daughter said she will not go with us and I'm actually very happy about that because she's worse than my wife. She will tear out the entire time and be unable to help the doctors doing surgery.

I quilled my laptop after speaking with my wife. Being honest, I am to blame on this. She basically said that she was terrified that I'm going to be having surgery that will eather work or will hurt me. Having said that, I do not want her going to school so she will be staying at home so she can answer the phone calls that always happen in the week for me. And when I finally get paid I'm planning to give all of it to her because she earned it.

Being honest, I have not really been a marijuana user until I left high school and was about to get married. I will no long be one because being honest again, marijuana caused this. So you all also know, I got really high by eating a bunch of marijuana bubbalows and figured I"d do alright because I'm "used to it" but it made me pretty stupid and able to do stupid things I don't normally do. If you smoke or eat marijuana, please actually stop. Get tested while you are sober and go back to it very SLOWLY.

Thank guys and gals. You're too cool!
Hi RCPD, I'm really sorry to hear about all of this. It sounds like your a very strong person and I'm sure you'll get through this and will do very well. Reading your story I'm wondering if bone conductivity headphones would actually help you. The sound is turned into a vibration and is transfered to your eardrum through your bones around your ears. So there is no sound waves going through your ears. This maybe would help with the loud ringing sounds that you have been hearing. I wish I had some extra money to send you a pair, but unfortunately I have my own family concerns/expenses at the moment. I really do hope your operations go well and I look forward to hear from you in the near future.

Good luck,

Hang in there, From a fellow GBA TEMPER,

White Raven X

Reactions: AncientBoi and rcpd

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi RCPD, I'm really sorry to hear about all of this. It sounds like your a very strong person and I'm sure you'll get through this and will do very well. Reading your story I'm wondering if bone conductivity headphones would actually help you. The sound is turned into a vibration and is transfered to your eardrum through your bones around your ears. So there is no sound waves going through your ears. This maybe would help with the loud ringing sounds that you have been hearing. I wish I had some extra money to send you a pair, but unfortunately I have my own family concerns/expenses at the moment. I really do hope your operations go well and I look forward to hear from you in the near future.

Good luck,

Hang in there, From a fellow GBA TEMPER,

White Raven X
I'll be honest with you, the fall broke my ability to use my legs until they heal. I'm currently in a wheelchail which means I'm basically stuck without the ability to walk or even stand. They said that I'll likely have that ability to return before I'm physically back to normal.

Admittedly, this got me into doing things I wouldn't normally do. For example, I usually buy something and then only play the games that were designed specifically for that unit. Now, they'll play whatever I throw at them. Totally worth it because nobody is sending impatient updates on these devices anymore.

"I'm wondering if bone conductivity headphones would actually help you"

I asked about them. The fact that my head has very already been damaged apparently gives them the reasoning to not attempt it and instead go with an elective device I can normally wear in my deaf ears so that even if you whisper I can hear it. Honestly I want Cochlear implants but my doctors don't want to try this because they are afraid it will just cause more damage to my head. Seriously, I'm designed to believe that my poor head had nowhere else to discharge blood because the hole in my head caused by what we were hanging did not enjoy displacing, so that blood actually mixed with my hair and got warm so it could actually turn into a solid instead of flowing out.

There really isn't a sound wave in my broken ear. The problem is that my broken ear simply cannot hear any sound waves. Loud? I'll miss it. I actually believe that the blood that come out of my ear actually broke my outer ear from connecting to my middle and inner ear parts, meaning they don't want to fix it (I'm old, remember?) and instead are fine providing me anything that can fix that as long as its work properly.

I don't need luck. Its going to take more than this to make me go away. I could do with better insurance because mine is fighting this pretty hard. I miss walking. I miss eating supper with my family. I miss playing games at the park or mark with my daughter and her friends. And honestly, me being hurt and broken is also bad for her. I can already tell that she does not believe I'll get close to "normal" and be alright.

I appreciate you taking the time to text me and give me a fantastic dude on my post. Having said that, I'm not a quitter so I know for certain that I'm going to do as well as I can even if that means I have to do more stupid stuff to get there. More surgeries? Fine, lets do this because I have other things I'd rather do (play video games with my daughter!!).

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got one of these amiibolink NFC tag doohickeys

PXL-20231123-151738691.jpg

but fuck me if I can actually figure out how to use it,
does anyone else have one these things?
I tried to get the wechat mini app but I can't get it to do shit.
after I begrudgingly installed wechat and gave over all my personal info and phone number to the CCP
I though I could just download an .apk and side load it but the app is not even installable independently i has to run through or inside of wechat which really sucks, sucks even more that it's all in moorn runes and there is no English option and it sucks even more because it seems to do absolutley fuckall anyways.

My device also shiped with a dead CR2032 battersy and I had replace it.

apparently there is another app called umiibo but you have to import the amiibo files, I already downloade a .zip file of all the amiibo .bin files from a Google drive link but I can't fiigure out how to import them into the umiibo app ,I don't know if it can import the .zip or if I have to unzip it first and import each .bin individually, and I have no idea how to import anything intoe th umiiboa app becasue the tutorial vidoe I found for it is in anothe rlaunguage and it skips ove thst part, something about using share option but th evidoe doesnlt go into detail
the we chat mini app is all in moon runes and I can't read shit in there but I tried clicking around but it does not seem to actually work or do anyhing at all
also I understand that the umiibo app only lets you use it 5 times a day then you have to pay or somehting or you have to upgrade to a paid version I am not really sure how it works but I know it is linied unless you pay
does anyone have link to a tutorial video or know if there is a beter app I can use that is in English and that you don't. have to pay for and that actually works with this thing?

Reactions: White_Raven_X

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

after I begrudgingly installed wechat and gave over all my personal info and phone number to the CCP
I though I could just download an .apk and side load it but the app is not even installable independently i has to run through or inside of wechat which really sucks, sucks even more that it's all in moorn runes and there is no English option and it sucks even more because it seems to do absolutley fuckall anyways.

apparently there is another app called umiibo but you have to import the amiibo files, I already downloade a .zip file of all the amiibo .bin files from a Google drive link but I can't fiigure out how to import them into the umiibo app ,I don't know if it can import the .zip or if I have to unzip it first and import each .bin individually, and I have no idea how to import anything intoe th umiiboa app becasue the tutorial vidoe I found for it is in anothe rlaunguage and it skips ove thst part, something about using share option but th evidoe doesnlt go into detail
the we chat mini app is all in moon runes and I can't read shit in there but I tried clicking around but it does not seem to actually work or do anyhing at all
also I understand that the umiibo app only lets you use it 5 times a day then you have to pay or somehting or you have to upgrade to a paid version I am not really sure how it works but I know it is linied unless you pay
does anyone have link to a tutorial video or know if there is a beter app I can use that is in English and that you don't. have to pay for and that actually works with this thing?
It's very easy but only if you speak Chinese, because almost all documentation and software is on Chinese.

Luckily there are three apps translated to English:
  • iNFC (from apple store)
  • AmiLoop
  • Umiibo (better one)
You download the app suits to you and then you need to get "legally acquired" amiibo BIN dumps.

Then using a file explorer app on your phone you "share" the BIN files or a ZIP containing them to the APP. This is the missing step you need, on Chinese phones the "Share" function works oddly so they have to use the QQ app also the zip file they can not download directly so the only way to get it is trough the chat app.

After opening the App you can send via Bluetooth that BIN file to the device.

Some devices allow you to have until 26 amiibo loaded, and then you cycle between them pressing the button.

On the app you can set the working mode of the device:
  • Auto Random, a new UUID is generated each time a game reads the amiibo.
  • Random Manual, a new UUID is generated each time you press the device button.
  • Sequential, you change the amiibo each time you press the device button.
  • Read/write, the device becomes a "blank tag" something like a N2 Elite or Amiiqo then you can use tagmo to write a new amiibo to the device via NFC.
more information:

This site is on Chinese but is well explained, so a translated version:
https://www-yuque-com.translate.goo...to&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=es-419&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Also I do recommend the Pixl.js devices, they are the best you can get on Aliexpress some called Allmiibo the can emulate not only this type of device, also can emulate any number of amiibos, and or generate any amiibo with you have to provide the BIN files.
https://github.com/solosky/pixl.js
Post automatically merged:

also there is a iNFC tutorial with english subtitles:

Another site with instructions:

https://www.yuque.com/amiibolink/wz1ulh/qgbm12o0l8tplqww

Last edited by impeeza,

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's very easy but only if you speak Chinese, because almost all documentation and software is on Chinese.

• AmiLoop
  • Umiibo (better one)
You download the app suits to you and then you need to get "legally acquired" amiibo BIN dumps.

Then using a file explorer app on your phone you "share" the BIN files or a ZIP containing them to the APP. This is the missing step you need, on Chinese phones the "Share" function works oddly so they have to use the QQ app also the zip file they can not download directly so the only way to get it is trough the chat app.

Some devices allow you to have until 26 amiibo loaded, and then you cycle between them pressing the button.

• Read/write, the device becomes a "blank tag" something like a N2 Elite or Amiiqo then you can use tagmo to write a new amiibo to the device via NFC.
more information:

https://www-yuque-com.translate.goo...to&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=es-419&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Also I do recommend the Pixl.js devices, they are the best you can get on Aliexpress some called Allmiibo the can emulate not only this type of device, also can emulate any number of amiibos, and or generate any amiibo with you have to provide the BIN files.

so basiclally it's useless then

iNFC - idont have an Iphone so I am SOL
amiloop- I watched some tutorials and the people making the tutorials say it doesnlt work they cna not get it to connect to the decice at all

umiibo- there is some kind of paywall but I don't understand the details of this, just somthing about 5 amiibo scans a day and you have to pay or something, not sure if it is a oe time pay for the premuim version of th eapp or it is like an IAP where you pay for any scan over the 5th scan for he day or what

I can't belive there is no good English option for these things
someobody has to have an English app or be working on one

Also I tried tagmo and that app absoultey sucks. the UI is pure shit and I can't fugure it out
the devleopers are morons, I saw other videos of the tagmo app and it looks waaay better than it is now so they obviouly. dumbed it donw and shitted it up and with horrible UI changes cause it is garbage now it looked like it was decent before
I got it to work one time , I guess the wechat did write to the tag once and tagmo read it and showed me a picture of the amiibo, it also had an option to show a list of compatible games but when I clicked that it didn't bring up th elist and it got all fucked up,
now whenever I scan the tag it just shows me a number but nothing else, no picture and no option to show a list of compatible games.
i dleted and reinstalled the app and ge the same thing, it worked one time but now it won't work again.

I also tried an app called offline amiibo and imported a zip of the amiibo bin files and can write to the tag now however it is all in Chinese and I can not figure out how to change the mode and I am not even sure if it has the option to, I read the comments in the tutorial video i watched for the offline amiibo app and they all seem to have the same problem as me , I scan the tag but it only generated a horse and you cant change the mode nobody seem s to be able to figure it out

i saw other ones on aliexpress that were more money that had a built in screen

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try this
https://gbatemp.net/download/amiloop-for-amiibolink-and-amiloop-emulator.38328/
You can "install" bin files using the share or send to function of a file manager app:
View attachment 405601
thanks yeah I alreayd figured it out I sahred the zip using total commmander to umiibo
but I donlt understand the 3 options at all
wat is the practical difference between
manual mode
file mode and suto mode?
whcih one do I want to use I if i just want to put one amiibo bin on the tag at a time but wan to have it change the serial number so I can use it multiple times in a row?

I dont know what a "UUID" is but I am assuming that it is the unique serial number for each amiibo but not the number that identifes it as a different amiibo is that right, liek for exampe the bin that tells it i tis toon link is one nuner but the UUID is a serial number uniqu to even copy of the toon link amiibo and you can only scan the toon link amiibo one time per day for example?
I donlt hae any amiibos ans I have never used them so I am prety clieles on how all is works

so one option in unmiibo will generate a new UUID every time I scan it on my switch ansd the other one I will have to pres the button on the tag for it to generate a new UUID so I cna use it more than one time a day?

I guess I want the auto option then and I would never want to use the option where you press the button to cycle through tdifferent amiibos bling because i would never know which one was selected.

The thing is that theis umiibo app makes no mention of what I saw in one of the tutorials about it only being able to 5 different UUID's or being able to use it fr 5 different amiibo scans a day ont he switch withou th epaid options, unless they removed the paywall now?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
thanks yeah I alreayd figured it out I sahred the zip using total commmander to umiibo
but I donlt understand the 3 options at all
wat is the practical difference between
manual mode
file mode and suto mode?
whcih one do I want to use I if i just want to put one amiibo bin on the tag at a time but wan to have it change the serial number so I can use it multiple times in a row?

I dont know what a "UUID" is but I am assuming that it is the unique serial number for each amiibo but not the number that identifes it as a different amiibo is that right, liek for exampe the bin that tells it i tis toon link is one nuner but the UUID is a serial number uniqu to even copy of the toon link amiibo and you can only scan the toon link amiibo one time per day for example?
I donlt hae any amiibos ans I have never used them so I am prety clieles on how all is works

so one option in unmiibo will generate a new UUID every time I scan it on my switch ansd the other one I will have to pres the button on the tag for it to generate a new UUID so I cna use it more than one time a day?

I guess I want the auto option then and I would never want to use the option where you press the button to cycle through tdifferent amiibos bling because i would never know which one was selected.

The thing is that theis umiibo app makes no mention of what I saw in one of the tutorials about it only being able to 5 different UUID's or being able to use it fr 5 different amiibo scans a day ont he switch withou th epaid options, unless they removed the paywall now?
UUID is the emulated UID (Unit ID) of each amiibo, that number is unique to each NFC Tag, and is record at factory and can not be changed on normal NFC Tags. That number is read by the games and stored, so if you try to use the same real amiibo again normally the game told you "That amiibo was already used today" or something like that.

The amiibo Emulators allows you to set a random UUID so the game can use the same emulated amiibo several times, because for the game each time read the tag is a completely different tag.

So the amiiboLink modes are:
  • Read/write, (not all devices have it) the device becomes a "blank tag" something like a N2 Elite or Amiiqo then you can use tagmo to write a new amiibo to the device via NFC.

Reactions: weatMod

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

• AmiLoop
  • Umiibo (better one)

more information:

IMG_1507.jpg

:tpi::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::tpi:

• Haha
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum