IMG_6981.jpeg

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank fuck you did the strikethrough so the Nintendo ninjas can't see it, or you'd be waking up tomorrow to a multi-million dollar lawsuit.
Get in the van

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by AncientBoi,

Fien

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This Speedlink SL-4028 3-way manual SCART switch, so I can connect more devices to the CRT TV, for 10 euros :) It does support RGB switching and disconnects the not selected inputs so there's no visible degradation in image quality.

There are 5 push buttons because it has 2 composite inputs too. I only use the SCART ones because I want RGB.

The slots in the top are for storing PS2 discs, it's now filled with burned PS2 games :lol:

fEi2xgOl.jpg

NJ9947Ol.jpg

And because I wanted to put burned games in the slots on top of it, I needed DVD cases for my discs (I stored my burned discs in CD slim cases because of space saving). I found some "free to pick up" DVD cases in my region and I only needed 20 of them. But the guy who gave it away said I must take all of them because he wanted to get rid of them :huh:

So now I end up with a bag full of DVD cases. Normal, slim and double cases all mixed up. Maybe 50 or more. I think now it's my turn to get rid of it :lol:

1nWX5nQl.jpg

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
This Speedlink SL-4028 3-way manual SCART switch, so I can connect more devices to the CRT TV, for 10 euros :) It does support RGB switching and disconnects the not selected inputs so there's no visible degradation in image quality.

There are 5 push buttons because it has 2 composite inputs too. I only use the SCART ones because I want RGB.

The slots in the top are for storing PS2 discs, it's now filled with burned PS2 games :lol:

fEi2xgOl.jpg

NJ9947Ol.jpg

And because I wanted to put burned games in the slots on top of it, I needed DVD cases for my discs (I stored my burned discs in CD slim cases because of space saving). I found some "free to pick up" DVD cases in my region and I only needed 20 of them. But the guy who gave it away said I must take all of them because he wanted to get rid of them :huh:

So now I end up with a bag full of DVD cases. Normal, slim and double cases all mixed up. Maybe 50 or more. I think now it's my turn to get rid of it :lol:

1nWX5nQl.jpg
That's amazing!

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of

fEi2xgOl.jpg

NJ9947Ol.jpg

1nWX5nQl.jpg
That's a lot of stuff. ^^ Great find!

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
For my birthday I got me on a trip to the country side and a lunch one "Típico Antioqueño" this is the traditional dish of my ancestors, I know is a lot of food but for sure will be my dinner too (doggie bag)

Attachments

• IMG_20240308_141941.jpg
    IMG_20240308_141941.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 9
Last edited by impeeza,

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
For my birthday I got me on a trip to the country side and a lunch one "Típico Antioqueño" this us the traditional dish of my ancestors, I know is a lot of food but for sure will be my dinner too (doggie bag)
Happy birthday and bon appetite, that looks amazing! Best wishes to you, may you stay in good health for many years to come. Cheers!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Your safe unless you have the top end CPUs using the auto overclocking thing