Things you recently bought or got

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got an UltraWide monitor yesterday. Games look beautiful but I'm so not used to all this extra space lol.
nh0u36.jpg

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh my god! This game is so fun~

no one, never

I feel like I'm the only one that bought Freakyforms early on because it looked like a fun game : 3

Got an UltraWide monitor yesterday. Games look beautiful but I'm so not used to all this extra space lol.
nh0u36.jpg

I also feel like I'm the only one who does not like super wide monitors. I want multiple monitors.

D8zafBS.jpg

I graduated yesterday so we got to buy our school laptops. It's a ThinkPad T530. It's decent. Awesome for programming, writing and work, and it runs Linux like a dream. Currently have it running Manjaro on a 120 gig SSD <3

XdsR7Ne.jpg

Also got this as a graduation present. Smaller laptop backpack. My other one (can be seen behind) is fucking massive, and I wanted something smaller for my USA trip :D

XQzXjCF.jpg

Also got some PSP stick caps so I finally have a responsive C nub.

Last edited by Shadowfied,

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@samiam144
That monitor is amazing. I've never seen one like it!
Right? At first I found it so weird but it was on sale so I bought it after doing some research. When I finally turned it on (never saw it personally in store) I was blown away!
Can we get a link where to buy that bitch?
This is the exact one.
-snip-
I also feel like I'm the only one who does not like super wide monitors. I want multiple monitors.
-snip-
I've never had a multi-monitor setup; some of my friends do and they're perfect for productivity. My monitor actually comes with software that basically simulates(?) multiple monitors; it can split the screen into multiple sections and even do PIP. Only splitting the screen in two (left/right) seems practical to me though; anything more and it becomes harder to see lol. Besides, Windows can already do that by default by dragging windows to either side.

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
I've never had a multi-monitor setup; some of my friends do and they're perfect for productivity. My monitor actually comes with software that basically simulates(?) multiple monitors; it can split the screen into multiple sections and even do PIP. Only splitting the screen in two (left/right) seems practical to me though; anything more and it becomes harder to see lol. Besides, Windows can already do that by default by dragging windows to either side.
If it comes with software that can actually emulate it like real multiple monitors, that is super awesome. The thing is, even tiling windows next to each other isn't the same thing. If you maximize a window or more specifically an application, it is gonna cover the entire screen. Otherwise you'll have to deal with windowed applications with borders and shit (unless you use a proper Linux DE :P). Yeah, there are tons of workarounds for that, but still, I want the actual multi tasking of multiple monitors :P

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If it comes with software that can actually emulate it like real multiple monitors, that is super awesome. The thing is, even tiling windows next to each other isn't the same thing. If you maximize a window or more specifically an application, it is gonna cover the entire screen. Otherwise you'll have to deal with windowed applications with borders and shit (unless you use a proper Linux DE :P). Yeah, there are tons of workarounds for that, but still, I want the actual multi tasking of multiple monitors :P
Yeah, the software is really just a quicker way to tile windows beside each other xD Here's an example:

But, I still have my older TV and I just ordered a DP to HDMI converter to connect it. It takes like 10 minutes to turn on though, lol

Last edited by samiam144,

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, the software is really just a quicker way to tile windows beside each other xD Here's an example:

But, I still have my older TV and I just ordered a DP to HDMI converter to connect it. It takes like 10 minutes to turn on though, lol

Oh, that's disappointing, but at least something^^

Reactions: samiam144
D

Deleted User

my dusk shadow xboxone controller just came in :D, also payer € 15 for a ds lite with r4 < the € 15 is also with shipping

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT