Country
United States
mQfhwLN.png

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New (low-end) Gaming Laptop: ASUS Strix GL553VD. 7th gen i7, nvidia 1050, 16GB ram. Currently Shipping: BD-RE and a 512GB M.2 SSD.

Nintendo Switch with BotW and Pro Controller.

Also: 4TB Seagate portable HDD and 2 4TB WD Blue desktop HDDs (all 3 to replace fried HDDs :nayps3:)

Laptop was to replace an old Sony Vaio laptop with a Core 2 Duo chipset because the burner no longer burns, and it is unable to run a VM. I need VM for MAC OSX because I play with jailbreak stuff and refuse to pay double and triple the price for outdated and weak hardware that Apple sells (VS the relatively cheap cost of a normal laptop for the hardware).

Last edited by urherenow,

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As promised, here's a pic from my recent radioshack raid, 70% off everything! lol. Need to hit my other local store too before they close for more. Got some hex inverters and other logic gate IC's, a couple of DPDT switches and some 555 timers, because why not?

Attachments

• ratshackraid1[1].jpg
    ratshackraid1[1].jpg
    336.8 KB · Views: 162

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Picked up:
- A Nintendo Switch + Breath of the Wild (I may resell it, but whatever, it's not bad for playing Breath of the Wild on it. Although I much prefer the Wii U's gamepad set up for it. Well, probably because I'm not used to the system yet.) My "system seller" is Skyrim (as I don't intend to upgrade my computer yet)....
- A Wii mini for $50. Just wanted the controllers and cables, don't really care for the rest of the hardware, although it's a pretty console. Didn't come with Mario Kart, but I can easily pirate that on my Wii U.
- bunch of ntag215s (from Hong Kong, although the seller offers like two week shipping).
- my first hair straightener
- my first 2 tb external hard drive for my Wii U and the accompanying Y-cable. (Why am I spending so much money to pirate on here?)

Last edited by astrangeone,
Reactions: Deleted User

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bought a red 65w flood light bulb it was $8. Bought some Clarks crested gecko food, but I got to return it because the guy at the store sold me expired food and I'm not going to feed my new gecko expired food. It cost me $25. Because they didnt have anyother food instock, I had to buy food from a different store. They cost me $10 it's from exo Terra and it kind of like one of those jello shooters.

Getting my baby crested gecko later today or tomorrow. So I will have a year and a half old leopard gecko and 1-2 month old crested gecko. Trying to find someone that is selling baby Senegal chameleon, but still no luck

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o