Things you recently bought or got

Gamemaster1379

Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
I imported a lot from Japan. Bought back in February, arrived today. 4th Famicom (with composite mod) is missing.
The three Famicoms pictured here were untested and described as junk. Two of the three still work though.

The carts on the bag in the right work. The ones on the left do not. I've been doing some heavy cleaning on the carts on the left though and they're coming back to life as I scrub the PCBs down.

20220505_212018.jpg

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Bought myself this little book. Great read so far about half way through. Just got to the point where Reggie has joined Nintendo. The book is very well written and has some good life and business lessons in it.

41+2XhXEI2L.jpg

Last edited by AmandaRose,

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got a couple of personality tests done and all of them said I have a ISTP-T virtuoso personality. This make a lot of sense to me. Most of it was correct except the dating stuff. It said that my personality type is most likely to cheat on my partner. Lol i have a hard time finding a girl that would date me, never mind cheating on them. When I'm dating someone I tell them that I'm dating them with marriage in mind and not just for fun. Lol that's probably why I haven't had many GF's

Anyways I bought a water fogger/mister to put into my Gargoyle gecko tank to have some fog in the mornings.

Reactions: Mama Looigi

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No its tartar.

For sperm and egg I go for:
283703905.jpg

Keta-non-pasteurised-web-image.jpg

I seem to be missing 2 oval shaped Items from my body. Have you seen them? If not, would you help me find them? Please.. I dearly need them back.

Reactions: Creamu

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a new, used ps2 (same model as previous 70012). I don't have to disable a modchip (already found a person who wants my old system) with this one. all games work aside from mega man anniversary collection, like on the previous system, on the mc2sio. disc drive works flawlessly. I tested the mega man anniversary collection discs, which seems to be one of the most taxing games for the ps2, or at least my ps2s, and it ran perfectly, no skips. I just connected the system to the internet with an ethernet cable to download configurations for mc2sio. bought for like $65 (must have a new laser). got two games with it, power and av cables too. all is well. :D

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LMK if it's good
after playing the game this weekend, it's pretty good. Not that it doesn't have its problems, for example: you can play as a team of 4 Ash's but they have to be from different movies/the tv show, you cant have 2 from the same movie woth different skins. if you try to light a fire to lower your fear meter and the animation doesn't trigger, it's not going to light it. You have to look at items perfectly to be able to pick them up. You can play the game solo but you won't get exp and you can't play the game solo as the demons.

You can play the game online with with 4 other players, 4 survivers and 1 demon but most of the time the player playing as the demon is extremely good or extremely bad at it. If you play 4 survivors again a ai controllered demon it's half the exp as against a player controlled demon.

If you disconnect at anytime, it counts as a death and the game won't let you back in or fill that spot with someone else. My friend keep randomly disconnecting at the boss for a couple of matchs but that was his internet giving him problems. If you disconnect you don't get any exp at all.

Some weapons feel like they should do more damage then others even though their attack level is higher. Some weapons are slower than the should be and some are too fast.

If your playing with friends you have to keep inviting them before you search for a match, the game doesn't keep the same party together.

That's all I can really remember off the top of my head.

Reactions: hippy dave

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma.