Things You Think Only You Do

ouch123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I secretly cringe when someone says something scientific that's actually completely wrong or a common misconception, but I don't say anything because I don't want to sound like a prick.
I do that too except it's whenever someone is just wrong in general and most of the time I'll tell them how wrong they are and why.
When they're wrong in general I visibly cringe and I correct them because it's something that could be reasonably expected to be known by most people. I guess that means I'm a prick most of the time. :P
Whenever I hear my friends say/tell me something factually/scientifically wrong, I nod in agreement because I'm too lazy to correct them.

However when a lecturer, teacher or speaker says factually/scientifically wrong things, I whisper corrections to the people around me

:wtf:

Wait, isn't that a situation where you should be raising your hand and addressing the issue? I mean, unless it's off-topic or irrelevant, but if it's a lecture, it's probably on-topic and relevant.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread should be stickied O_O. It started when I came back to GBATemp, and it's still alive. STICKY IT, STICKY IT, STICKY IT!

EDIT: It's been here for 2-3 weeks, it should be stickied is that sums up what I said in the above stated.

Reactions: 2 people
D

Deleted-236924

I liked this thread before it was cool.

This thread should be stickied O_O. It started when I came back to GBATemp, and it's still alive. STICKY IT, STICKY IT, STICKY IT!
It was a triumph, I'm adding a tag here, HUGE SUCCESS.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Putting hot sauce on everything.

For me it's putting Huy Fong sriracha sauce on everything.

sriracha3.JPG

aahhhhh ahhhh ahaaaahahaa

it's "folk week" bacon/saussage and egg burger hot sauce dressing. Aaaaahhhhh memories!

D

Deleted-236924

I can exit any dream by closing my eyes tight for a few seconds (in my dream), then reopening them.

Reactions: 1 person

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
When playing a game that's got a really big world and really slow movement speed, whenever I have to run around anywhere I'll increase my movement speed 2-4x the original speed. I do this in Pokemon a lot, mainly because the main character is slow as balls and the gameplay is slow as shit. Same with Skyrim, if I have to run across the map to a place I've never been to before I'll enable 4x running speed so it doesn't take me years to get there. Of course I'll stop around towns and kill any enemy that gets in my way, though, so I don't generally miss out on much.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always eat my food in order, and will not touch one part of the food until the other is gone. An example, If I have chicken, fries, and apple slices, I will start with the chicken, and then not eat anything else until the chicken is gone. Then Ill eat the fries. Then the Apples.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I always eat my food in order, and will not touch one part of the food until the other is gone. An example, If I have chicken, fries, and apple slices, I will start with the chicken, and then not eat anything else until the chicken is gone. Then Ill eat the fries. Then the Apples.

Pft! What kind of order is that? Apples, Chicken, Fries makes much more sense!

(edit - also: Chicken, Fried and Apple Slices? What a bizzare combination!)

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
even more:

Just ignoring the phone when I am listening to music.
Having a slight obsession with Gangnam Style.
Playing with a Wii remote on my GS3 in public spaces.
Talk with someone 48 hours non-stop on my pc.
Rating everyone who passes me.(Except old people cos they are you know old.)

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk