Things You Think Only You Do

J-Machine

Self proclaimed Pog champion
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
in the early food song days of wierd al, he employed a manualist to hand fart in his music. While I may not be that person, I've practiced enough to do some of them.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Often I become too conscious of the fact that I'm walking and start thinking about how one walks. I then end up walking slightly wrong because I'm thinking about it and the more I try to forget that I'm walking the more prominent it becomes! And it's not like I can stop or anything, that'll only make things worse!

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I purposely drown my cereal in milk until it gets soggy, no exceptions.

When I play RPGs, I will only save if I did something productive (unless there's a reward for high play time, i.e. DQIX), and if it was partially productive, I'll reset and redo it more quickly to keep the play time down.

When I play N64, my right hand holds the right column-thingy (grip?) and my entire left hand is devoted to giving the control stick a death grip.

When I'm in the shower, I'll play tunes using... my skin... (lol)

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Often I become too conscious of the fact that I'm walking and start thinking about how one walks. I then end up walking slightly wrong because I'm thinking about it and the more I try to forget that I'm walking the more prominent it becomes! And it's not like I can stop or anything, that'll only make things worse!

Same exact thing.
I do fine with things until I start thinking about what I'm doing and then it's all over after that until I can get myself to stop thinking about it D:

J-Machine

Self proclaimed Pog champion
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Same exact thing.
I do fine with things until I start thinking about what I'm doing and then it's all over after that until I can get myself to stop thinking about it D:
same here. usually it's because I'm wondering if I'm walking normally and pay an unhealthy amount of concentration on monitoring how my hips are moving. then I'll slowly find myself walking like this:

it gets kinda embarrassing on a self conscious level...

Flood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm the only person that i know that even knows what a forum is.:confused:

And probably the only one that does winter swimming.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My mind never stops, no exceptions, even when im trying to sleep. Probably due to synestesia. So to tire out my brain, sometimes ill lie perfectly still and imagine myself getting out of bed and in detail, putting clothes on and walking around my house and outside till i fall asleep.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Google-ing to look something up and opening about 4 or 5 of the relevant links on the google with 'open in new tab' before even reading one of them.

Then it turns out the answer I need is on the first page I check.

Reactions: Phoenix Goddess

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
When I refueled me car, I always seem to drive past all the gasstations here in the city to see how much of a difference it was in Germany.
Today it was roughly 15 cents per liter.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I make left-over food into burritos. (eat burrito within 1-3 days)

Good way to not throw-away left over food.
so that's the secret ingredient in mexican food :O

something I do: purposedly getting late for work in order to avoid the small talk with everyone else :ninja:since they all get here at the same time...

I'm such an ass

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: