Things You Think Only You Do

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone else pull back their shirt down just so you feel like your undies aren't showing?

I just wear trousers that don't fall down...
I wear trousers that don't fall down but I still pull my shirt down. Its like something i'm used to it.

I feel like i'm the only one who has no problem pirating games also the only anime fan that hates Naruto, Bleach, Once piece and other extremely long running anime.

I agree on long running animes. Naruto i could care less about. But Bleach and One Piece actually had potential and could have been epic if it had stop long time ago.
Bleach should have stopped in the Espada arc. Loved the Espadas

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the subject of long running anime, I like most of them. Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tale, and Bleach. Though I consider Bleach to be finished after Aizen. The last arc of the One Piece anime (Fishman Island) was just terrible. I was hoping to see just how strong they got after the time skip, but good God did I hate that arc.

I also pull my shirt down frequently. If I'm wearing a belt, then not so much.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm probably one of a select few in the world who have witnessed the randomness of their best friend pissing in a bottle, putting herbs and spices in it, and hurling it over the fence onto the neighbour's dog for barking in the night...

I still don't understand why he chose to season it, that's the bit that gets me like o.O

Reactions: 2 people

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes when i am alone and im looking for something and i finally find it? Ill sing the Da na na NAAAAA! tune from legend of zelda for opening a chest.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Can't remember if I mentioned this before, but if I happen to like one or two songs of any band, I'll generally download their entire discography and won't delete any of it, even if I hate the rest of the songs. The same thing with TV series as well, if I watch one episode and end up liking it I'll go and download the rest of the series and then spend the remainder of my spare time finishing it up.

Reactions: 1 person

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also pull my shirt down frequently.

I do that too, because I am fat.

I'm pretty big myself, so that's also a factor.

Are you both perhaps members of Star Fleet?

If that is a reference to Star Trek, then that's a no. I'm not a fan at all.

You've got time for Naruto and Bleach, but not for Star Trek (at the very least TNG, seasons 2 and onward?). For shame, my good man!

Par39

The Life Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Okay, after talking with Hells Malice about my weird eating habits and me never posting, I decided to post some of them here.

With soups and stews and the like, I try to get as little liquid as possible... this seemed to really baffle him.
When eating a donut, if the frosting is pretty solid, like chocolate, I eat the donut out from under it before eating the frosting.
When eating a filled cookie like Oreo, I first eat the top, either by pulling it off or just nomming it away, then eat the edges of the bottom, and finally rest of the bottom with filling... but if the filling is super tasty, I scrape it off on my hands so I can eat it on it's own.

Reactions: Hells Malice

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I'm bored and feel like doing something I will literally lay down and stare at the ceiling for hours until something comes up (like a text or IM or something). This usually doesn't last long, maybe 15 minutes or half an hour, but sometimes it'll be 3 or 4 hours until I feel like doing stuff.

Reactions: Phoenix Goddess

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: