Canada
A good version of Pokemon Sun and Moon ;O;
GTA (Chinatown wars was the DS!)
Undertale.
More Open world RPGs.
More Metroidvania games
More GBA games
More Dungeon Crawlers

I'd love for a better sun moon set. Also. Perhaps one where you can actually access all regions from all poke games past so there is much much more to do than just 8 badges and a elite 4 for a main story line.

Reactions: BetterDuck

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'd love for a better sun moon set. Also. Perhaps one where you can actually access all regions from all poke games past so there is much much more to do than just 8 badges and a elite 4 for a main story line.
I would personally like a version of S/M where you could actually access the Alola. Adding the others would be nice, but the main games were just so linear and boring. Which is sad because the Alola region was hands down the best looking region and the most promising, but they simply didn't want you to explore outside of the story and that killed for me.
I seriously hope Ultra Sun/Moon fixes this and actually adds gameplay to the game over more story.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Snap 2 (Would be so lit with AR and moving around to take pictures.)

Splatoon

A new F-Zero game, or GX (Deluxe) GC port.

Metroid Prime Trilogy

Super Mario 64 3D (Widescreen, cleaner textures, higher poly count, like the Zelda 64 remakes got)

BetterDuck

I am truly remarded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just thought of another. Momodora: RUtM. How great would that be? I've wanted that game to get more attention and the 3ds would be a perfect console for it. Medtroidvania games almost always do well on handhelds.

Reactions: AyanamiRei

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really wish that they would've done the sinnoh remakes on 3DS.
(Rather, I wish they would make the remakes in general)

Right now it's looking like I'll need to fork over the money for a switch when they get to it.

Enryx25

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I really wish that they would've done the sinnoh remakes on 3DS.
(Rather, I wish they would make the remakes in general)

Right now it's looking like I'll need to fork over the money for a switch when they get to it.

Diamond and Pearl are still playable on the 3DS.
Remakes don't make much sense.

Reactions: AyanamiRei

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
A good version of Pokemon Sun and Moon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
More Open world RPGs. 3DS is too weak
Ultra Sun and Moon haven't been released released yet. For all we know they could end up a steaming pile of shit like Sun and Moon. Never count your chicken before they hatch.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS, your second point is a horrible excuse.
Remakes on 3DS would be as slow as Sun/Moon.
You clearly didn't play D/P (nor Sun/Moon on a new3DS.)
Diamond and Pearl are still playable on the 3DS.
Remakes don't make much sense.
Your comments don't make any sense. Have you played the Pokemon remakes? They are vastly superior to the original versions of the game. Gen4 is the generation that actually needs those improvements.

Last edited by The Catboy,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish we could get an adult pokemon game, with a harsher level curve, no tutorial, a better breeding mechanic that actually gives you assumed results before committing (kind of like the fusion in persona), a New Game+ option, an additional game save and difficulty tiers. Yeah I know there are ROM hacks and these games are made for kids but Nintendo can't pretend at least 40% of players aren't like 25 Lol. Just be nice to have one OOB without having to edit one ourselves.

BetterDuck

I am truly remarded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish we could get an adult pokemon game, with a harsher level curve, no tutorial, a better breeding mechanic that actually gives you assumed results before committing (kind of like the fusion in persona), a New Game+ option, an additional game save and difficulty tiers. Yeah I know there are ROM hacks and these games are made for kids but Nintendo can't pretend at least 40% of players aren't like 25 Lol. Just be nice to have one OOB without having to edit one ourselves.
I totally agree. It's shit like that which drive me away and makes the games super boring for me.

BetterDuck

I am truly remarded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Minecraft whould sell like water... but I don't thing even the New 3DS has enough power to run it... the Vita version has a cery short draw distance, not funny.
Honestly I think even the most obsessive 11 year olds are getting tired of Minecraft. The only reason mojang is still trying to push that shit is because they think they can still make money off of it.

dekuleon

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Honestly I think even the most obsessive 11 year olds are getting tired of Minecraft. The only reason mojang is still trying to push that shit is because they think they can still make money off of it.

I would lile to LIKE Minecraft... after building the house, it gets boring. Dahell, you have do mine in search of materials FOREVER. The name should me MineForever. heheheh

BetterDuck

I am truly remarded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would lile to LIKE Minecraft... after building the house, it gets boring. Dahell, you have do mine in search of materials FOREVER. The name should me MineForever. heheheh
Yeah dude. It's like there's WAY to much to do without any real goals. It's not a bad game but it's not that great either. A good analogy would be an ocean of content with the depth of a puddle.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Those preloaded ones are junk. You can Google raspberry Pi and find where they are sold near you, or on amazon.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i don't think my parents will get me a pi
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can get older ones even like the pi 3,4 for cheap, but they don't play gamecube, Wii etc very well. Be warned they use a Linux os, which you need to load onto a micro SD card yourself. You can find pre built images like "retro-pie" online free tho which makes it easy to setup.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i don't have my own money
  • T @ Texasauras:
    mannn thats insane, mario on n64
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now you are 15, you can go get a real job, somewhat.
  • T @ Texasauras:
    its like $80 bro lmao
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i'm too young and stupid and i don't have time to work
  • T @ Texasauras:
    it runs on android os
  • T @ Texasauras:
    it looks dope
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You get what you pay for. Go ahead and buy one those cheap Chinese units, you will see.
  • T @ Texasauras:
    bro have you seen the gfuel instagram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Texasauras why did you start a thread, ignored all the answers there, then come here to chat and ask the same thing. You gotta be like 12, bro
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Biker Mice from Mars needed a Sequel, Angry Hamsters from Uranus
  • T @ Texasauras:
    uh bro i was just asking have you seen these, help me look
  • T @ Texasauras:
    its on amazon
    Download Batocera make it your own
    +1
    If you want GC PS2 Wii stuff like that use a PC
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, i also use my tv stick to watch YouTube and streaming services
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Psi those play well on the Pi5 now...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty yep that's what I use my stick for most anymore, streaming tv shows, movies. or even youtube. Or doing kens mum.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    RG Cube is going to be good for ps2 if it's $100
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, and since the default emulator is below average i downloaded some "replacements" like snes9x for snes games for example
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And I also have my ps3
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: And I also have my ps3 +1