Not open for further replies.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why the original post was closed, but you all need to know that I wasn't trying to get into Chary's pants. I didn't care about her after LadyDana. I want nothing to do with her. if you can't understand that, then maybe not deleting my account was a mistake?

User154

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know why the original post was closed, but you all need to know that I wasn't trying to get into Chary's pants. I didn't care about her after LadyDana. I want nothing to do with her. if you can't understand that, then maybe not deleting my account was a mistake?

I don't know the ins and outs of the situation, I don't know you personally, but I do know I'd miss seeing your posts if you deleted your account.

You're clearly an inteligent individual and I find your posts interesting to read. Also I can't even begin to imagine how many people you must have helped on here.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably just need some water.

Instead of 5/6.9 let go with 7.8/10 and let just say too much water.

1684854676923.png

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I would hate to see you leave, so I'm saying this with the best intention.

But you're saying you don't care about Chary at all, and you want nothing to with her... Yet you create thread after thread talking about how little you care about her... ?

I mean ... Just don't care about her and go on being the helpful dude you always have been :)

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I keep your xp before you leave?

How many times do I have to ask!?
sorry, if you want more xp you'll have to start being helpful and post less abdl tier feet pics

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude it's okay that she rejected you, I'm single.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You gotta work to put your hand in my popcorn bag :creep:
Something tells me the popcorn bags we're thinking of aren't quite the same - but that my hand would still come out looking like it had been in a reese's cup popcorn bag

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I care for you as a friend, please drink a Monster Energy and calm down.

Reactions: SylverReZ

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Last edited by JuanMena,

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
I want nothing to do with her.
At least own up to the fact that you were being needy.
dsadsadas.png

So stop. You've already been given a reason why. I can refer you back to my previous post if you're at all confused as to what happened.

I'm giving you this response, purely out of respect for all that you've done for the site.

I'm sorry if my lack of reply to any messages has upset you, but I'd like that you consider the situation from my perspective, too. As a woman on a gaming site, I've dealt with a lot of men that start out friendly, and then immediately dive head first into a confession of love or a crush or any other para-socially derived emotions. That then ALWAYS, and I genuinely mean always, turns into a situation in which I'm left with someone threatening me with "please feel the same way, or I'll kill myself!" or "screw you, I never liked you anyway! I'm gonna dox you!" or whatever horrendous fallout that has occurred in the past. These threads are starting to harken to that, even.

That is not to say that I think that you were going to do that, but on my part, I need to keep a distance from ANY similar situations that may arise. It's not you, it's me, etc. However, it seems in my trying to avoid that, I've caused an altogether dramatic outburst in the opposite direction. And I'm sorry for that. But you need to calm down and take a moment, maybe off the internet, or maybe just some time to have some introspection. Because these continuing threads are hard to watch, from everyone's perspective. You, as a member of this site have contributed a lot of hard work and help. That is undeniable. But for my own sake, and all the other past instances that have NEVER gone well, I think it's understandable for me to have a reaction of walking away from that kind of situation entirely. I wish the best for you, genuinely.

Just keep on commenting in the PlayStation threads and doing what you do, not this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4