^^title-1887^^

skarthebloodchild

Keep It Old School
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
i didnt like it that much now that i ahve played it.
it could havve been much better.
a pokemo clone.
i thought it would be a castlevania clone like the 1st one.
frown.gif

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
pscht... decoded... that's not the place for that kind of speech.

back on topic... somebody knows how to 'mix' the pegasus horse ley is running around with? i'd love to play around with that guy ^__^

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
omg ... i hate the game
tongue.gif

i just got some good spirits like Bason and now the game ends in the middle of the turnament .... why do they have to make 2 parts ?! (hope not 3 or even more)

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
true true... i managed to that dark-dragon thingy (three heads) and the black raven horse but i fact i wanted to get that pegasus ley uses agianst you and that green chinese dragon thingy the old man in front of the big wall send into field against you...

otherwise... damn... ending in the midst... come on... you can't rip open a can with a great tournament and then in the midst it ends!!

anyways... if somebody knows how to produce those two spirits it would be fun otherwise... ended way too quickly (i mean... i used two afternoons, got 4 spirits around level 40 or more and finished it... that's too short).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think if I was making a list Modern Warfare 1 would be my second place spot, with stopping a...