berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
yup, they do when they've reached a planet and while looking for a landing place they possibly will be flying above an ocean, tsssss, it's so obvious...furthermore I am totally not impressed when looking at this 1950's model so-called spaceship. What an ugly sucker! Doesn't sound promising does it?

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
the logo looks the best... but that's it already. sinceraly since drakan using the word 'kills' to count your score is rather morbid (frags sounds much better
happy.gif
... hail to the quake baby)

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
the name comes from greek mythology. hercules had to fight (as one of his tests) the 'Leneyan Hydra' (don't kill me, i know only the german word for it). it's a sea snake with lots of heads and the very mean property tha once a head is cut off two new ones grow out. no idea how hercules killed that one but somehow he managed.
happy.gif

Strokemouth

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In English, it's the Lemean Hydra. There were originally 9 heads, the one in the center was immortal. Every time Hercules knocked one off (with a club), 2 would grow back in its place. So, he burned off the heads with a torch, cauterizing them shut, I guess, and buried the final head.

That was one of the stories we had to translate in Latin class in high school.
smile.gif

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lemean Hydra... I remember fighting that on the Hercules PS1 game. Disney games on the PS1 and Sega Megadrive/Genesis rocked. Anyone remember The Lion King, The Jungle Book or Pocahuntis games?
happy.gif

KenshinMan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hahaha I remembered teh Lion Kind...I think thats still like the best Disney game ever made, But then again I never played hercules or pocahuntis...(not like i want to ¬_¬) jungle book was pretty kool....

Back to the Point...(ahem) that game looks wak...I woudn't bother with it...Its nothing compared to Gate of Thunder!!!...MUAHAHAHA

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ NIntendo pretty much has to release a new console by next year in order to keep making moneys imo
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ninty can still make money filing false DMCAs.
    +1
    they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid prime 4 to the next console because by now it has been quite a while and there's no release date scheduled yet
    lol there's a guy selling mig switch in usa on ebay for $200/ea he's definitely going to get nailed with dmca by tomorrow
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Wasn't Metroid Prime 4 teased all the way back in 2017? For the switch no less?
    :rofl2:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Pretty sure anyone buying the switch just for that got duped
    for $200? rofl.
    well as far as metroid prime 4 is concerned, the next system probably is similar enough to the current gen they can probably easily just slap it onto a next gen cart and call it good :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The switch was about 350 in 2017
  • Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0:
    mabe where you live
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima took the stage at the outset to reveal that Switch will launch globally on March 3, 2017 for $299.99—earlier than some had expected at the price many suspected. https://time.com/4632820/nintendo-switch-nx/
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    The NES launched at like 250 and the rob and light gun kit was like 350 or something
    I was near the test market for the NES and man did it make my 2600 look like ass lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    There has to be some mutual agreement with them all anything over $600 is just pc territory
    next system rumored to launch at $400
    but I don't really believe any rumors yet
    need to have official info from N
    The 3DO and Neo Geo where like 700 bucks hmm the PS3 was stupid expensive at launch lol
    But at least the PS3 was only 500 for the cheapest one at launch
    My opinion is that 199.99 is the sweet spot but that spot is long gone lol
    Just played some Micheal Jackson Moonwalker.... Those poor parents trying desperately to protect their children
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    400 is a decent sweet spot if we get enough out of it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's not like how it was when we were locked down to a few options and that's it
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's not like how it was when we were locked down to a few options and that's it