^^title-1895^^

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
At least Polly Pocket isn't on top anymore.
laugh.gif

This game isn't that bad anyway.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"its boring isnt it" Sums up the game perfectly, still a lot better than that Battle Chip game, which is basically press A till you win.

I want to see a return to the old style non o this Zero, Exe, X nonsense.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
haha everyone's using that second screenshot. They always make the title screen look crap for the european release compared to the usa versions

Phoenicks

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
phoenicks.modblog.com
XP
Country
United States
ah... the worst of the megaman exe games [battle chip challenge doesn't count, as it's not a game!]
why they dumped the style change system for the soul system, I will never know...

edit: i almost forgot. the plot holes and continuity in the game over the history of megaman.exe really destroyed the experience as well!

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was an ok RPG the first time around, but each sequal has just about no improvments >.<
Not even slightly changed graphics :wtf:
Its more like several expansion packs for the first game than a real sequal. Plus I thought the story was done with already o-o

Megaman Zero was great the first time around too, but they they took out the non linear free range thing wich was kinda fun. But that game kinda feels like a real megaman game though. And besides, with most magamen games, they dont change until the 5th and 6th sequal :wtf:. And by they they are usually really good
tongue.gif

Im still waiting for Megaman Anniversy Collection for GBA though, that should be a nice game. Alot better than useing goomba for megaman games
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: yeah, i'm Anyone, that's just not my alias here