opcode32

powerh8er par excellence
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why do people keep bitching about region dumps. People started releasing region stuff for handhelds in 1999.

and people have been bitching about them since 1999 aswell. from an enduser point i cannot understand the bitching aswell, i urge people to do better. but from a scene standpoint of view those region dumps are quite uninteresting. the first english release is what most people are interested in and therefore were the competition is the hardest. therefore the late region dump is considered quite uninterested. actually most respectedn groups (in all scenes) won't even touch region-dupes or atleast release them under some obscure subgroup.

-mrc-

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Why do people keep bitching about region dumps. People started releasing region stuff for handhelds in 1999.

and people have been bitching about them since 1999 aswell. from an enduser point i cannot understand the bitching aswell, i urge people to do better. but from a scene standpoint of view those region dumps are quite uninteresting. the first english release is what most people are interested in and therefore were the competition is the hardest. therefore the late region dump is considered quite uninterested. actually most respectedn groups (in all scenes) won't even touch region-dupes or atleast release them under some obscure subgroup.

btw. streetdate for this game is the 21.03.2005 - so it isnt a late dupe

-mrc-

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
oh, i wasn't talking about releasedate vs. streetdate. but the time-difference between usa and european releasedate.

Iam from Germany - and that means iam from Europe. I really dont care about USA or Amercians. They should play their games at their island and should not bother europe.

In Europe we have more then one language - its not like in America - and therefore thoose Europe-Releases are the ones wich are important.

So everybody wich is releasing a new Euro-Title is welcome... and Americans, listen ! - put your English-only Titles in your Ass!

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I was just about to reply on this, and right now (!) I hear Glory Days by Bruce Springsteen on the radio.
ohmy.gif

THAT's CREEPY!!!

What is the essence of war by the way? Just shoot like a madman with your new chopper?

Iceman5

Trophies
XP
Country
nooooo how can u think glory days is better?? thats an incredibly boring title. i mean... c'mon... SUPER ARMY WAR! thats like the best title ever! and its so describing!

glory days, bah! super army war, yeee!

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Iam from Germany - and that means iam from Europe.

Wow! You Germans are smart! Did you figure that one out on your own? By the way, in ENGLISH there is a space between "I" and "am" but if you change the "a" to an apostrophe then you can get away with one word. Oh, and before you bitch about me pointing out some of your grammatical mistakes, I'm not going to bother correcting you on the rest of this mess, so don't worry.

I really dont care about USA or Amercians. They should play their games at their island and should not bother europe.

Awe, are you still bitter that we kicked your ass 60 years ago during Super Army War II?

In Europe we have more then one language - its not like in America - and therefore thoose Europe-Releases are the ones wich are important.

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me about those other countries over there in Europe. They helped us kick your ass too!

QUOTE(-mrc- @ Mar 16 2005, 03:49 AM)
So everybody wich is releasing a new Euro-Title is welcome... and Americans, listen ! - put your English-only Titles in your Ass!

Now that's gratitude for ya! We stop you guys for wiping the Jewish race off the face of the planet, and instead of lording it over you, we help you rebuild your crappy country, and this is the thanks we get? And to add insult to injury, back in the 80s & 90s you sent a bunch of half-rate hack German bands over here to stink up our airwaves! Gee thanks!

Zorn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
good counter cruddybuddy.

But not really nice.
sleep.gif

-mrc- talket a bit crap, but is it a reason to abase us all?

The 2nd world war is over.
And we all know that everyone kicked our ass!!
But is it ok to write this in a peace full gba forum?

Is it really worth to mention it again?
Do you thinks it's needfull to talk about it like that??
unsure.gif

I don't thinks so....

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
good counter cruddybuddy.Â

But not really nice.Â
sleep.gif

-mrc-Â talket a bit crap, but is it a reason to abase us all?

The 2nd world war is over.                  Â

Do you thinks it's needfull to talk about it like that??Â
unsure.gif

I don't thinks so....
Oh what the hey. WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT MENTION THE WAR. I did it once and I think I got away with it.

24.jpg

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
good counter cruddybuddy. 

But not really nice. 
sleep.gif

-mrc-  talket a bit crap, but is it a reason to abase us all?

The 2nd world war is over.                                     

Do you thinks it's needfull to talk about it like that?? 
unsure.gif

I don't thinks so....

Sorry Zorn, your point is taken. I meant no offense to you and was simply use the theme of this thread in my counter against the comments of one particular German. I meant to disrespect to you or any other peaceful, freedom loving German person.

P.S. Zorn, I noticed you didn't mention anything about my comments regarding the crappy German bands. Perhaps I hit a little to close to the truth on that one?

Zorn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
P.S. Zorn, I noticed you didn't mention anything about my comments regarding the crappy German bands. Perhaps I hit a little to close to the truth on that one?

ähm....Don't know.
you said:
"(...)you sent a bunch of half-rate hack German bands over here to stink up our airwaves! Gee thanks!"

Which german bands do you have in the USA
huh.gif

But yes, our german bands aren't really the best.
nyanya.gif

Especially the german hip hop! lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: it was also the only game I played