^^title-1954^^

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The E-card game was great but this is just dull, seems Nintendo dont want to give Mario a great game anymore, the last great offering he was in was Mario & Luigi! Mario Pinball was too short and Mario Vs DK was a major disapointment especially being a fan of the GB original, Mario Golf was just the same as the GBC one but with fancier graphics. Oh well I'm sure others enjoy the games.

Hope Mario Tennis comes out and is great.

Gamer

DS Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.pikaflash.com
XP
Country
Mexico
I think it's a nice release anyway =))

Oh, have u seen the official page? http://www.mariopartyadvance.com have some mini-games and goodies...

There was a printable version of a board game, in some house at Town Area (a .pdf file) but it says there u need to read the booklet to know how to play
frown.gif
anyone can figure it out? looks fun hehe

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The fact that Nintendo Power gave it only a D should definitely alert anybody against buying this game. When the propaganda machine set up by the company to market it's own products won't back it, you know that something is seriously fucked up.

Again, that's why I'm waiting on the rom to get posted. I'll judge for myself after playing if I still want to buy it or not.

...still wishing one of these sites would post it. Argh.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
it's nice, but not great

most of the games play slowly and just cheap compared to even the first Super Mario Bros. (which shouldn't be too hard to program for Nintendo)...an online multiplayer game for DS (with touchscreen, microphone and dual screen minigames) would have been much nicer

I've played it last summer at the games convention, and hoped that it'd get better until the release...but it hasn't changed at all

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its a shame really. I was hoping Mario Party on the GBA Would be good. This lowers the chance of a Mario Party coming to the DS
frown.gif
There'll be a DS game I reckon what with the old Wi-fi and online thing, plus chances are it will sell I've seen games with horrible reviews out sell the likes of Zelda & Fire Emblem. Also the recent GC ones didnt really have that favourable reviews either and they didnt do too bad.

TPi

One Tired Raccoon
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
WeaponX was going to, but EndlessPiracy beat him to it. Also, 'a while back', you mean yesterday? lol We should all give WeaponX a cookie for trying, though. Oh well.
smile.gif

skizziks|skizziks

Javitud

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i like it. very amusing. once you get all of the mini games (i havent yet,) youll keep coming back to play a select number of em (like i have)

dont buy into the anti-hype
smile.gif

i honestly dont see why people are bashing this game so much. what did people expect, a compelling story? groundbreaking graphics and gameplay?

some games are just meant to be played because theyre fun, and this is definitely one of them
bow.gif

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I think it's a nice release anyway =))

Oh, have u seen the official page? http://www.mariopartyadvance.com have some mini-games and goodies...

There was a printable version of a board game, in some house at Town Area (a .pdf file) but it says there u need to read the booklet to know how to play
frown.gif
anyone can figure it out? looks fun hehe

That site is pure evil. THERE IS NO DAMN WAY YOU CAN BALANCE THE EGG ON IT'S END! Harder than real life...

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My initial reaction to Mario Party Advance:

YOU PUT THAT SAME STUPID FUCKING HEALTH WARNING IN THE GAMES AS ON THE DS! NOW THERE ARE TWO OF THEM! ARGH I HATE YOU NINTENDO DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!11!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...