^^title-1989^^

zatelli

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Damn... if the year you were born tells you what ROM you are then I'm German Pokemon Ruby v1.1...

Lame...

I'd be Killer 3D Pool
wtf.gif

Pokemon emerald is pretty different than pokemon R&S
I think they did make some improvements, although it's still really easy.
Reply #1000:
The main new features in the "random color" version are:
-battle frontier.
-battle tent.
-Ability to catch all the lengendaries (Kyogre,Groudon,the one on the box (Rayquaza), the Reijis & the legendary birds (can't recall their odd names)....*Squeezes his search engine*Articuno,Zapdos,Moltres,Ho-oH,Latias,Latios,Lugia.
these are the major changes which means not that much, don't have too many expectations in that game IMO

Eruonen

Trophies
Website
autotox.in
XP
Country
Netherlands
Reply #1000:
The main new features in the "random color" version are:
-battle frontier.
-battle tent.
-Ability to catch all the lengendaries (Kyogre,Groudon,the one on the box (Rayquaza), the Reijis & the legendary birds (can't recall their odd names)....*Squeezes his search engine*Articuno,Zapdos,Moltres,Ho-oH,Latias,Latios,Lugia.
these are the major changes which means not that much, don't have too many expectations in that game IMO

I can't find the appeal-contests!!!
Did they just replace them with the battletents?

guardian_457

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hey theres something wrong with the game but i don't know how to fix it so i put the game on my flash cart and the nintedo thingy comes out then when it goes away and the game is suppose to start the screen just stays all white and it doesn't work does anyone know how to fix this ????
blink.gif

Eruonen

Trophies
Website
autotox.in
XP
Country
Netherlands
hey theres something wrong with the game but i don't know how to fix it so i put the game on my flash cart and the nintedo thingy comes out then when it goes away and the game is suppose to start the screen just stays all white and it doesn't work does anyone know how to fix this ???? 
blink.gif
Yeah, patch it. There's an .ips file in your folder (or in the zip-file, in that case you'll have to unpack it)

If you don't know how to patch, I'm sure there's a topic about it here somewhere...

BTW, this is my 100th post
smile.gif

S

spectral

guardian_457: What flash cart do you have? I thought it only needed patching for VBA. I tried it on EFA and it works fine without the patch.

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Nearly everybody's born in 1989
frown.gif

Wait... that made no sense...

I have only discovered 1 change so far, and that is that 1 trainer is moved. I like it anyway, just like the other pokemon games.

I damn well hope not. I had it in my head that most people here were older than that - but if most people here are 16-years-old *shudders*. Maybe it is time for me to say goodbye to GBATemp.

Legend

.missing
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone noticing any problems with getting into the Battle Tents? I tried to get in one, the game sits there saying that it failed to load and that it'll take a minute.

Any suggestions? I'm using VBA version 1.8.0 beta.

Happy trails.

mjam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...