^^title-2017^^

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Thank you Rising Sun for this great release
smile.gif

I tried to play the game in english (with the US version) but it's definitely going to be better in my native language!

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I never said a few, I just stated thousandS but since your so informative what currency is 100.000 dollars, was that per person or for the whole group? If I remeber right RS had quite a few members, was that money tax free? Actually I don't care.....anyway welcome back RS, now that your back can we expect some new killer intros? What are your views on passwording that occured while you were "gone"? Wow I have so many questions!

Elora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I never said a few, I just stated thousandS but since your so informative what currency is 100.000 dollars, was that per person or for the whole group? If I remeber right RS had quite a few members, was that money tax free? Actually I don't care.....anyway welcome back RS, now that your back can we expect some new killer intros? What are your views on passwording that occured while you were "gone"? Wow I have so many questions!

You really want some answers....

1)
RS never really was away.. We where watching the situation in the backround. Its a shame getting titles 2 weeks after store date - isnt it ? Thats why we do a few releases

2)
Each of us recieved a lot of money... but life is boring without our enemies.

3)
We have a few intros left... but tell me, why should we add them ? there are ppl out wich remove em to get a clean dump.... yes its their goal to destroy a fine release..

4)
With Fruit Chase we proofed that we are able to protect our releases. We dont need a zip-pw.

Maybe you will see a big suprise in a few days... watch out - AND dont miss it - THEN you will know what RS did in the meantime.

TPi

One Tired Raccoon
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, stuff got released later, but it still came out eventually. I think 2 weeks is kinda going a little far, but whatever. I look forward to some more fast dumps and this 'big thing' you speak of. Cool to see you got some money...I wish Nintendo was that nice to everybody...
happy.gif
. Ignore the hate, it's good to have some competition back. One love, yo. Now maybe TRM will move a little faster in the US.
wink.gif
Welcome back, RS.

On topic: This game is...bleh. I expected more from Nintendo. Play the N64 ones if you want the true Mario Party feeling. Multiplayer is what makes the game.

~skizziks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: