^^title-2019^^

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
megaman exe == jap name

1. *Beeeeeeep* WRONG ANSWER ! Megaman is in jap Rockman so it is Rockman.exe ... great anime in Jap fucking bad anime in German, and no clue how it is in English.

The Games are great but i hate it that they changed all the names and remain with the wrong names ....

As Example Protoman is in Jap Blues, Megaman is Rockman and Lan is Netto ... i think the original names are way better ... ok Blues is ... shit ... but the other names

2. I think none of them is better than the other one ... its the same game ... just some difrent chips and diffrent tag partner in these liberation thingys ....

P.S. those liberation stages suck ... hope there aren't too much of'em :'(

I like the Japanese names because they all match (they are named after music genres fyi) Rock, Roll (Actually kept Japanese name), Blues, etc...

MajinGohan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Bleh, the same thing again. Nothing really new. After MMBN 2, games have stood the same, or even became worse (MMBN 4 was damn annoying, and I´ve been playing this one for about 1 hour, and it already annoys me, too).
Ok, there may be some new features, but still, this is nothing really play-worthy to me.

ianz

Trophies
XP
Country
I like it!! played the team Colonel verstion till the undernet libiration thing.
had no save problems with that version yet..
oh and I played out the prevous games to (mmbn 1, mmbn 2, mmbn 3 white, mmbn 3 blue, mmbn battle chip challenge, mmbn 4 red, mmbn blue.

heh got 2 new games to play out. hope it gots hard when you play it out
wink.gif

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
why did ya play both versions of the 3rd and 4th game? (you did forget mmbn 3 black but then again it's jap so unless your jap i guess it would be boring)

bakhalishta

my teef hurt
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The two versions aren't exactly the same....I bought MMBN 4 Red Sun and flashed Blue Moon when i discovered Protoman's soul was in the blue one. Still, nearly finished both of them.

deadite66

Trophies
XP
Country
i think the new boss fighting area will well out of order and is just a cheap way to bump the length of the game.
1. can't use bought health chips.
2. sub boses just wear you down before you get to boss
3. boss can heal and attack in the same turn.

i've played all the megaman games but this apart has really turned me off the games.
frown.gif

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Liberation Missions have actually added another tad of skill/strategy into the game.

And yes, the dialog is just god awful.

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think the new boss fighting area will well out of order and is just a cheap way to bump the length of the game.

i've played all the megaman games but this apart has really turned me off the games.
frown.gif

are you bullshitting me

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

frown.gif

are you bullshitting me
He isn't... sorta. His diction (On the internet?! WHOA!) could have been better.

1. Cannot use Sub-chips on Liberation Missions.
2. Mini-Boss like enemies can attack on enemy phase, but you usually can defend using a stategy (IE. Navi that are close to Knightman = Knightman blocks attack.)
3. Boss can heal and attack on its phase, yes. BUT, if you fail to delete the boss in 3 battle phases, its health stays the same. You can attack it with other navi, which is what you are supposed to do.

And incase if you do not know yet (not sure if anyone has mentioned it), Liberation Missions are semi-turn based but you get to play as other navi.

I suggest you play to one and make a decision on the game because some people might like it while others might hate it.

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've played MMBN5 (rather, I'm playing it now), and I rather enjoy the Liberation Missions, even if they do feel unfinished and out of place.

It's just that "i've played all the megaman games but this apart has really turned me off the games" makes my head hurt like hell.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ dadadad: блядь