Btw, Europe gets it before us ?

Htbaa

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow, I didn't expect this one to arrive! But I still have to go through MMBN4
frown.gif
. I lost my savegame a few weeks ago so I need to start the game all over again.

opcode32

powerh8er par excellence
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
megaman exe == jap name. battle network is used in the western hemisphere. these are the first englsh releases, the others were jap only

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Capcom really messed up with the spelling and grammar in this game. Really simple mistakes such as 'thank' instead of 'thanks'.

Also, the way the storyline and game has moved so far seems rushed. Everything just flied on by, and Lan magically knows who Regulus is?! (unless I missed something in MMBN4, I didn't quite finish it) Oh well, I'll continue playing it since I haven't got anything better to be doing.

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Capcom really messed up with the spelling and grammar in this game. Really simple mistakes such as 'thank' instead of 'thanks'.

Also, the way the storyline and game has moved so far seems rushed. Everything just flied on by, and Lan magically knows who Regulus is?! (unless I missed something in MMBN4, I didn't quite finish it) Oh well, I'll continue playing it since I haven't got anything better to be doing.

Is the translation as bad as 4?

Also, Regulus......ah, Regale, the creepy one-eyed doctor guy, right? (I played through the game in both Japanese and English, and prompty forgot both)

Anyway, he and Lan face off right at the end in 4 (in what is probably the game's coolest sequence - it has explosions and shit!), and he makes a strong implication of his true identity before he runs off, which at least Lan's father was able to use to put 2 and 2 together. And I imagine he either told Lan, or Lan had one of his very few moments of intelligent thought and realized it himself.

Of course, I haven't played the game yet, so I'm not sure what you're talking about....

I really wish they had just let Reg die. MMBN4 would have a fairly powerful ending if they hadn't just brought him back in 5.

Regal_Warrior

Oh my god. Its the lord of pie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
THANK YOU Rising Sun
smile.gif

I've been wanting this for months !

Btw, Europe gets it before us ?

Yes, that will be how it goes now. Apparently it seems that there has been a higher market increase in Europe than in the US, so Nintendo is releasing stuff over there sooner than here. I mean it still comes out in the US just a bit after it's release in Europe. This is basically what Nintendo has said....

Anyways, great release actually I'm going to enjoy a couple of the recent releases this one being one of the last I try, just cause I know it'll be the same story.

Disturbed1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another great battle network game.

One question though. Am I the only one who's getting the same exact save problem that everyone had with BN 4? (You know, the one where it says it failed to save, then deletes your saved game after you turn it off.)

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies