berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Everytime I see these Network games I think : moneymakingmoneymakingmoneymaking. I tried a Network game once for about 10 minutes and then I just couldn't play anymore, it was so boring. Am I missing out on something and is this FUNstuff or is it indeed as boring as I thought? It could help me focusing on other games...

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everytime I see these Network games I think : moneymakingmoneymakingmoneymaking. I tried a Network game once for about 10 minutes and then I just couldn't play anymore, it was so boring. Am I missing out on something and is this FUNstuff or is it indeed as boring as I thought? It could help me focusing on other games...

you're one of the many people who aren't real gamers.

Zap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never completed any Battlenetwork games, but I got through a good 70-80% of the second iteration. The storyline can get very intense and interesting at times. However the random battle and the repetitive fights seems to push me away from it.

Jojjy Ugnick

shake your bonbon
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The first megaman battle network game was okay, but really boring. They just keep shoveling these crappy games out... tarnishing the good megaman name
frown.gif

L

lastdual

I personally love Battle Network and can't stand Zero. Last sidescroll MM I really enjoyed was X4 (and MM&Bass, but I technically played that before X4 via ZSNES).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA63mm5FnMo&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Flostmediawiki.com...