ROM Hack Tokyo Mirage Session #FE Encore Switch Restoration Possible

Erxkum

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yeah, I hope too, because the switch version has more content otherwise, the WiiU version will remain the better one even with less content and without the battle system upgrades.

cluesagi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For everyone asking if it's still being worked on: in the team's Discord server they explained that there's really only one guy qualified to work on the more technical parts of hacking the game and he's been too busy thus far. So it's unclear if/when it'll be finished but it's not definitively cancelled either. It also seems like there's a lack of motivation to finish it since the Wii U patch already exists.

Reactions: Erxkum

Erxkum

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
For everyone asking if it's still being worked on: in the team's Discord server they explained that there's really only one guy qualified to work on the more technical parts of hacking the game and he's been too busy thus far. So it's unclear if/when it'll be finished but it's not definitively cancelled either. It also seems like there's a lack of motivation to finish it since the Wii U patch already exists.

Well is the last to die, regardless I'm very happy to hear that there's a possibility.

Waifu4Life

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, RIP I guess.

• Sad
Reactions: mathew77

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • B
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma.