Tomb Raider reboot trilogy free on Epic Games Store for limited time

Screenshot 2021-12-30 at 16.22.16.png

Epic Games are ending their Holiday daily games give-away by offering all three titles of the Tomb Raider reboot trilogy for free.

This includes:
The editions on offer include all available DLC and expansions for each game and are available to add to your Epic Games account now until January 6th 2022.

You can take advantage of this offer by clicking the individual links above or by finding the games in the Epic Games Store.

:arrow: Source

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Claimed all three, but one of them isn't showing in the transaction history. Still, I just checked on the PC app and I got all three in my library.

Epic... This is unacceptable. But I guess free games come atba cost.

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As an avid fan of TR 1-4 on PSX (especially 2), how do these games relate to the oldies??
The first one is remake/reboot for the franchise, has the standard TR platforming with cover shooting elements, some puzzle-solving and QTE moments, encouraging exploration and stealth, and it also received a nice bump in story-telling. The other sequels followed suit, trying different environments/locations.. Etc

tpax

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Claim to be better than the leading digital game distribution storefront, run your service on a fucking potatoe. Great.

ChiefReginod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As an avid fan of TR 1-4 on PSX (especially 2), how do these games relate to the oldies??
Totally different genres and core philosophies. There are almost no puzzles, the game auto-grabs for you if you fall off a ledge, Lara has a bunch of friends and and all you really do is run around shooting people.

Reactions: paulie and depaul

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow now this is a good give away, shame laptops these days give small cd drives and my ssd drive for files ect is only 1tb and its full of ps4 games waiting to transfer over to my ps4.

Off topic, anyone have any ideas why the 9.0 exploit is saying the games ive played before, its game data is corrupted.

I thought it might have something to do with using save wizard on games, but its also doing it on games that I havent used save wizard on.

Id hate to think ALL the games ive played now means I've lost the game data as it says its corrupted and have to start them all over again.

That's like over 7 years of game saves gone for good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1