Tool/A Perfect Circle/Puscifer Thread?

hunoi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

first time ever listening to TOOL/A Perfect Circle/Puscifer?
Ever been to one of Their shows?
Your favorite album?
Favorite song?
Etc,
Have Fun!

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
First time I heard Tool was back in the 90s on Beavis and Butthead. Y'know, when MTV was good. I listen to them a lot when I smoke DMT. It's always an interesting experience.

Reactions: hunoi

hunoi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First time I heard Tool was back in the 90s on Beavis and Butthead. Y'know, when MTV was good. I listen to them a lot when I smoke DMT. It's always an interesting experience.
Have you listened to Rosetta Stoned by them? If you haven't then you'll know why your comment reminded me of it.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Have you listened to Rosetta Stoned by them? If you haven't then you'll know why your comment reminded me of it.
Of course I have. I've listened to every Tool song at least once. Though I'd say Vicarious is more relevant as the song and video are about Alex Grey's DMT experiences. The entire album 10,000 Days is also about experiencing DMT, as well as death (hence both "10,000 Days" tracks being about Maynard's mother dying from cancer). As far as my favorite album and song goes, though, it's probably Lateralus. All of Tool's works are also about the use of hallucinogens and accepting the possibility of realities beyond what we can possibly imagine with an unaltered mind. I know that Maynard has called interpreters "idiots for finding interpretations that aren't there", but I feel that's just him being humble. Why else would Tool's work be heavily oriented around Alex Grey's interpretations as well as include other things that revolve around the use of cannabis, MDMA, and LSD?

Last edited by Joom,

hunoi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MJK doesnt like Publicity, look at some recordings of his performances on stage, he doesn't stand in the spotlights he prefers to perform in the shadows. He has stated in a few interviews that his music isn't to be interpreted in a singular way, it's all about how the listener perceives it. My "favorite" album has to be Aenima due to the truth based behind the music, my "favorite" song would have to be from that album, so that would easily be Eulogy. I grew up listening to TOOL and Pantera Etc I remember my mom blaring Third Eye all the time. I'm sorry if I'm all over the place but I just woke up.

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...