GWEndlessDuel

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't exactly an issue with ShopTemp obviously but I was wondering if anybody in the U.S. that has had something shipped from HK before could give me a little input. I ordered an Acekard 2i about the 7th from Shoptemp and shipped out and went in the tracking system by the 8th. A few days later HK's registered air mail tracking said it was shipped out of hong kong and since the 11th this has shown up on USPS.com's tracking. It's the 15th as of now here.

QUOTE said:
Label/Receipt Number: RB30 (EDITED OUT) K
Service(s): Registered Mail™

We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

Detailed Results:

Bullet Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Bullet Foreign International Dispatch, April 11, 2010, 10:40 am, HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG
Bullet Foreign Acceptance, April 10, 2010, 1:26 pm, HONG KONG

Should I be concerned? I've used USPS with tracking before and I know they're not exactly quick on the ball as far as information relaying goes (i've gotten items that hadn't said it even reached my city until a day after I got the thing already) but I'm just wondering if there's a problem here. Sorry for the shitty grammar right now by the way, my girlfriend is talking my ear off on the phone while i'm trying to get this topic out of the way so i dont forget later and I can barely think straight.

hunnymonster

Trophies
XP
Country
It's possibly the same as here - if I ship something that is tracked via Royal Mail internally I get to see where it is up to the point it's signed for and the signature in 48 hours.

If I send using the equivalent international service, I get to see when it was last in Royal Mail's hands - the last line is always "HANDED TO DESTINATION MAIL SERVICE FOR DELIVERY". It is then no longer trackable online. It can be tracked by calling the RM service centre and still gets a signature on delivery.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...