Hacking Trading locally with 1 banned switch

markuz94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hi was wandering say i get banned on one switch, would i still be able to trade locally to the another switch (that is not banned) ( in pokemon lets go)

Freezerbomb

Likes tacos
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you can also connect to Pokemon Go (Android/ios). But unfortunately, you cannot claim mew from the Pokeball accessory.

markuz94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yes, you can also connect to Pokemon Go (Android/ios). But unfortunately, you cannot claim mew from the Pokeball accessory.
thanks, but can i pkhex mew into one game through checkpoint and then transfer it locally to another game?
is this safe lol?

gundamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks, but can i pkhex mew into one game through checkpoint and then transfer it locally to another game?
is this safe lol?

as long as its legal(no hacked stats), yes its safe.

also for future reference nintendo cannot ban you from local LAN trade

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as long as its legal(no hacked stats), yes its safe.

also for future reference nintendo cannot ban you from local LAN trade

lol even if its ridiculously hacked I haven't had a problem with local trades. Side note, I'm not exactly sure if PKHEX's legality checker has been updated, but even Pokemon I legitimately caught like Squirtle in the area North of Cerulean have shown as hacked/illegal in PKHEX. The day Nintendo requires online connectivity to verify before a local trade in combination with an actually strict legality checker is the day this has a chance of dying out.

gundamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol even if its ridiculously hacked I haven't had a problem with local trades. Side note, I'm not exactly sure if PKHEX's legality checker has been updated, but even Pokemon I legitimately caught like Squirtle in the area North of Cerulean have shown as hacked/illegal in PKHEX. The day Nintendo requires online connectivity to verify before a local trade in combination with an actually strict legality checker is the day this has a chance of dying out.

they would never do that unless they wanna piss off their fanboys

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzmdrobXH34