• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

"Transgenderism must be eradicated from public life entirely." at CPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 586536

Returned shipping and mailing
OP
Trophies
XP
A quote runs through my head at hearing this. And it... the amount of pain it's causing me, knowing it's relevant, is... honestly impossible to express.

"The final aim must be the uncompromising removal of the Jews altogether." - Adolf Hitler, 1919

https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...ker-transgender-people-eradicated-1234690924/

The people at CPAC, don't care about kids safety. Nor does the Republican Party.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/02/28/matt-schlapp-cpac-assault-claim-leadership/

1 in 5 of gen z, my generation, is LGBTQ. Trans isn't new. Trans people go back as far as 1960 and even further.

Being openly gay, is also common with my generation. We're fairly honest about who we are, and we don't hide it. Far right extremists, and policy makers. They know they aren't helping kids.
The cruelty, and erasure of trans, gay, and queer people, is the point.

Drag shows aren't new either, they've been around for a long time, there hasn't been in a uptick in "sexual" drag shows.
The point of that argument, is to find an excuse, to find a reason to kill.

This will likely be my last post. Where I live right now. There's stuff targeting my girlfriend, because she is trans. And violence is having an uptick.

Last edited by Deleted member 586536,

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't understand. What's so bad about getting rid of the transgender ideology? The people are fine, they can stay. It's the ideology that people have a problem with.
I don't particularly have a horse in this race but I would love for you to explain how you can eradicate an ideology without touching the people to which it belongs. Please.
Post automatically merged:

Also really weird how a cluster of new accounts seemingly popped up just to do the same reaction to this thread.

FlufferNutter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't particularly have a horse in this race but I would love for you to explain how you can eradicate an ideology without touching the people to which it belongs. Please.
Post automatically merged:

Also really weird how a cluster of new accounts seemingly popped up just to do the same reaction to this thread.
An ideology is a thought process. Getting rid of ideology does not get rid of people

• Haha
Reactions: Maximumbeans

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If transgenderISM means promoting the understanding of transgender education ONTO CHILDREN, then I'll proudly support that. If you call me a groomer, that's hilarious, you wanna know what I'd do to your head if I ever thought YOU were ACTUALLY grooming a CHILD? You think I would make political hay out of it?? Do you? What's the difference between ACCUSING someone of being a groomer, and actually THINKING they're preparing a child for their own pleasure? What's the difference, shithead

message directed to folks against transgenderISM gimme a fuckin break. Call me a groomer

Last edited by yuyuyup,

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
An ideology is a thought process. Getting rid of ideology does not get rid of people
An ideology is much more complex than just a thought process, but getting hung up on semantics probably isn't going to be productive.

More saliently, you don't seem like you're actually considering what you're saying. Eliminating the ideas, beliefs, values, and more, of a group of people, doesn't get rid of that group of people? Are you really sure about that? So you're proposing that trans people can be 'left alone', but that stamping out anything that contextualises them on a cultural level won't get rid of them?

Just think about.

FlufferNutter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If transgenderISM means promoting the understanding of transgendered education ONTO CHILDREN, then I'll proudly support that. If you call me a groomer, that's hilarious, you wanna know what I'd do to your head if I ever thought YOU were ACTUALLY grooming a CHILD? You think I would make political hay out of it?? Do you? What's the difference between ACCUSING someone of being a groomer, and actually THINKING they're preparing a child for their own pleasure? What's the difference, pussy

message directed to folks against transgenderISM gimme a fuckin break. Call me a groomer
How about leaving the kids out of it and everybody go back to keeping his or her business his or her business?

Reactions: BillDaBear

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How about leaving the kids out of it and everybody go back to keeping his or her business his or her business?
How about what are you gonna do about it, when I think we should teach KINDERGARTENERS lgbt relationships? Am I a groomer? If YOU were ACTUALLY grooming a child, what would I say to you? What would I do to you? What would remain of you? But here you are, pretending like you're smarter than me. Good for you. What the hell are you gonna do? Call me a groomer? And I'm supposed to be scared of THAT? Well I'm not scared of your dumbass little scarlet letter campaign

FlufferNutter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How about what are you gonna do about it, when I think we should teach KINDERGARTENERS lgbt relationships? Am I a groomer? If YOU were ACTUALLY grooming a child, what would I say to you? What would I do to you? What would remain of you? But here you are, pretending like you're smarter than me. Good for you. What the hell are you gonna do? Call me a groomer? And I'm supposed to be scared of THAT? Well I'm not scared of your dumbass little scarlet letter campaign
Me thinks thou doth protest too much... and my letter is more orange than Scarlett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!