MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
I see, great, I like customized and homemade stuff. Does your tool lets you use romfs/.code and things like that, or it's completly different ? Can you give some details ? i'm just curious

Coleman_C18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see, great, I like customized and homemade stuff. Does your tool lets you use romfs/.code and things like that, or it's completly different ? Can you give some details ? i'm just curious
Unless things have changed the point of this was to allow the installation of CIA files I believe.
I don't think its a replacement for hans and its ability to run romfs/code files.

Reactions: JustPingo

JustPingo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Nah I'm not smea lol, I can't make it nice and clean so you can customize whatever you want. It's just a dirty way to get things working. What I say is pretty much what it only does.

DatHax0r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nah I'm not smea lol, I can't make it nice and clean so you can customize whatever you want. It's just a dirty way to get things working. What I say is pretty much what it only does.
Chance of source release any time soon then? I can't work out how...

Coleman_C18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually got thinking, will this be possible offline? I imagine Nintendo will swiftly find a way to block something like this.

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
What's the purpose of dumping the ram ? Checking if your code was executed by the console and stored in the ram or what? I don't get it

JustPingo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No PoC yet. But there is litterally no way that it won't work. There's actually 254285428542565235254254554 ways to do it lol
SomeGamer, don't get one, it won't be needed ;)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What's the purpose of dumping the ram ? Checking if your code was executed by the console and stored in the ram or what? I don't get it

Know where to do the interesting stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
    +1
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Why so serious!
    @BakerMan, yeah that's about the only reason I would vote for Trump over Biden.
    +1
    In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Economy was better under Trump, according to Fox News.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I don't give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if your shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +3
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    A Far Right news service company
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if our shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +2
    @Veho, didn't need any news. Just going to the store and buying groceries is a constant reminder.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    A reminder that all corporations reported record profits these last few years?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Reminded that every single price gouging law was blocked by republicans because "muh gubmint overreach"?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Won't somebody please think of the corporations?!?!
    The problem with X party blocked X bill that would have prevented X is that yes the bill probably would have worked great, buuuttt they put XYZDCBG in said bill as an attempt to sneak things in that tend to be completely unrelated to the original bills intent. It sucks because if they would just do a single thing they could probably get something done...
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The problem with X party blocked X bill that would have prevented X is that yes the bill...