Trying to Undub Ragnarok Odyssey Ace for PS3, having issues

Waifu4Life

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi there,

So I couldn't find a Japanese copy online for Ragnarok Odyssey Ace for PS3 (probably because it was a PSN only game only in Japan while we got a physical copy in NA, strange I know), so I went headed and purchased the Japanese version with my JPN PSN account.

Now the voices are clearly inside the file called sound.cpk (if only because it it's 1.5GB and the biggest file after the movies), but when I try to replace it, I get a black screen after the company logos. The file is the same size for both versions of the game, so I don't know why it's not working since this is pretty much how the Vita version got undubbed. Is it because I'm using a PSN version of the JPN version and the Disc version for the NA one?

Using a program called Cpk-Browser, I found out that the only sub folder is named differently, it's called JA in the JPN version and EN in the NA version. There's also 4 extra files in the the JPN version. I've been messing around with repacking the files using CriPackedFileMaker for the past hour, but with no results. As soon as I start replacing the files in the English version, I get a black screen in after the 6 company logos. Also, it's clear that some modules aren't being loaded because RPCS3 is not showing the all 709 modules being loaded Vs when I'm using an unaltered sound.cpk file.

Anyone has as any idea of what's going on?

Cheers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1