• Likes 5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cortexfou

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
What an awesome deleted post collection !

Btw as soon as well can use xci or emunand on atmo, I'll switch right away. If bison is really TX, it's so sad...
now, they should take sept and admit that they will use it and that's all. who cares if they are honest, have permission to scireM and admit it?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
What an awesome deleted post collection !

Btw as soon as well can use xci or emunand on atmo, I'll switch right away. If bison is really TX, it's so sad...
now, they should take sept and admit that they will use it and that's all. who cares if they are honest, have permission to scireM and admit it?
Sept is opensource, they can use it... I mean they don't have issues of "borrowing" stuff before now have they?

Reactions: DayVeeBoi

Cortexfou

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Sept is opensource, they can use it... I mean they don't have issues of "borrowing" stuff before now have they?
exactly. but if they use it, they will have to admit that they are using (steal?) and have used the work of scireM, while they have always claimed that it was not. they will lose credibility but personally, if they admit it and make a low profile, it would not bother me. on the contrary, they would go back in my esteem.

I really hate the lack of transparency and honesty of the TX team. and if you will tell them (diplomatically, without insult or annoyance) on their forum, you are banished ...

Last edited by Cortexfou,

ghjfdtg

Trophies
XP
Country
They have tried to hide it before (removing proof in new releases) so they clearly don't want to admit it. You know they could just admit it and give credits and we would not be bitching all the time (it would not change the requirement of a source code release according to the license though) but they decided against it. sept with embedded splashscreen is the answer to their rude practices.

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Haha. This is hilarious. Considering your post history, all you've been talking about is TSEC. The rest has already been said. It's obvious you're a TX employee.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also surprised that I didn't stumble upon this earlier.

crissal

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is tx really that desperate? Omg... Just use this, stealing like you always do, and you too will join the 7.0.1 fw

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This is sept

D

Deleted-471350

I have never seen a community so toxic and paranoid. I will repeat this for the last time, I am not associated with TX nor will I ever be.

@mods It's probably best to lock this thread since nothing good will come out of it anymore.

@the few people that messaged me, thanks. We will continue in private...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/40XQ8L9wsCA?si=GzpPBaHQQLU0plt_ Neat