Homebrew TubeHax 10.3?

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Who cares about thinks and shoulds ? Someone just compile that thing so we can try and be sure it does or doesn't work instead of going on with this useless speculation fight.

Reactions: Pandaxclone2

Salamencizer

Cute Hot Whatever
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
Does this work or not? Will it work on my firmware version 10.3.0-28E ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Both methods of going to the youtube browser are patched? The flagging method and the download Google chrome method?
What what? Flagging method? Download chrome method? Can you tell me more about it?

chaoszerobillion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this work or not? Will it work on my firmware version 10.3.0-28E ?

What what? Flagging method? Download chrome method? Can you tell me more about it?
I don't remember the Google chrome method but with the flagging method you flag a video and go to infragates my rights (don't actually flag it) scroll down and you should see a search bar.

Reactions: Salamencizer

Salamencizer

Cute Hot Whatever
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
Please add a tubehax support for 10.3, I can see only 10.1 max support there for tubehax.

I don't remember the Google chrome method but with the flagging method you flag a video and go to infragates my rights (don't actually flag it) scroll down and you should see a search bar.

Really really thanks bro. Can this run videos from other websites huh? Like youp*rn.com? Can this run Showdown?

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love this thread, it was a fun read. For anyone who isn't sure, the vulnerability was patched. Yes, you can still navigate to the TubeHax menu, but you won't be able to execute the payload. Now if you're lucky and your browser hasn't been updated, you can still use BrowserHax. Otherwise, your only options are: Smash4, OoT3D, Cubic Ninja, or IronFall 1.0/1.1. OoT3D or Cubic Ninja are the most convenient if you're just starting out, though you'll need a save dongle (physical copy only) or another exploit to setup the exploit for OoT3D.

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If it can help...I have the 9.9firmware and the updated version of Youtube installed when the e_shop spoof still worked...

Stalls

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You've got to be kidding me. DID IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU THAT GBATEMP IS A PUBLIC FORUM AND NINTENDO CAN ALSO READ THAT WHAT IS ON GBATEMP?!?! Geezus basic logic please!
Ok im sorry, but I think it would bring EVEN MORE ATTENTION on YouTube.

Mrrraou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know why people don't understand: vulnerability was patched.
And yeah, you can still trick the youtube app to go to the websites you want. But tubehax won't run at all. There is no code execution anymore. You're just loading a web page different than the original ones.
And please: When you don't know how the stuff works, stop saying that you are right or that it works/it should work.

Stalls

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And yeah, you can still trick the youtube app to go to the websites you want. But tubehax won't run at all. There is no code execution anymore. You're just loading a web page different than the original ones.
And please: When you don't know how the stuff works, stop saying that you are right or that it works/it should work.
Okay then.

chaoszerobillion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please add a tubehax support for 10.3, I can see only 10.1 max support there for tubehax.

Really really thanks bro. Can this run videos from other websites huh? Like youp*rn.com? Can this run Showdown?
You can watch html5 videos and 3gp

So there's an absolute 0% chance tubehax will ever work again?

Substance12

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It will work again one day for sure, but it'll be patched really fast.

Based mrrraou, I have a question. If both the 3DS browser and the YouTube app are based on webkit, wouldn't browserhax work on YouTube? Just wondering, or is the browserhax vuln patched on YouTube too?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Diddy - "I never touched her, that bitch is crazy." Video is released. Diddy - " Ok I did it, i am remorseful for my actions during my darkest times." Lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Glad that the Diddler got caught once again.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Iran ran out of options
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought I saw a puttie snatch...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself) and I had a spare XSX and Switch I ended up selling him at pretty steep cuts. I would just give them to him, but I did buy them with the intent to sell them... and college is super expensive.
    AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird: @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself)...