Nixon the Thief? :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
4591sh.jpg

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well Nixon was born on January 9th 1913, by my guess i would say around April 9th 1912. give or take.

AhhhHaaaaw so that when you were with his mums. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

• Haha
Reactions: AmandaRose

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
well Nixon was born on January 9th 1913, by my guess i would say around April 9th 1912. give or take.
I feel sorry for poor Nixon. Right now he is in the fiery flames of hell condemned to a life of misery knowing he no longer holds the title of worst president in history. He must be raging.

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I feel sorry for poor Nixon. Right now he is in the fiery flames of hell condemned to a life of misery knowing he no longer holds the title of worst president in history. He must be raging.

You got this all wrong. i mean records are made to be broken. Obama is number one right now, im sure somebody who is playing in one of those kindergarten will grow up to take that place one day. i call it the kinder surprise paradox. its still a working thesis.

im sure a blonde woman like yourself @AmandaRose will find the maths boring and complex. even i dont know whats in the core yet of a kinder surprise paradox.

• Haha

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You got this all wrong. i mean records are made to be broken. Obama is number one right now, im sure somebody who is playing in one of those kindergarten will grow up to take that place one day. i call it the kinder surprise paradox. its still a working thesis.

im sure a blonde woman like yourself @AmandaRose will find the maths boring and complex. even i dont know whats in the core yet of a kinder surprise paradox.
If its anything like a real kinder surprise all that's in the core is abject disappointment.

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If its anything like a real kinder surprise all that's in the core is abject disappointment.

1st blasphemy! take that back what you said about real kinder surprise. soon on here we will create a subsection for kinder surprise hacks and mods. even 3D models of kinder surprise toys you can do at home. we are working closely with scene flashcart legends.

2nd its a thesis on shittest president not if you can get the next lottery numbers, of course its an abject disappointment.

3rd my thesis on blonde woman is coming along nicely. that's nice i suppose.

• Haha

MadonnaProject

Trophies
XP
Country
Fox has recently had to payout a massive settlement. I am sure this had a role to play.

As long as they keep the simpsons on air.
Post automatically merged:

i dont find any of this funny!

Today they take our Tucker Carlson away, tomorrow they charge us for the air we breath too. forget luxury stuff like buying Nintendo, Jacuzzi and putting fuel in you car. it will come down to if you can eat, shelter yourself, drink water or breath. you will have to pick one.

enough is an enough people! open your eyes!
Haha. This made me almost snort my tea.

Last edited by MadonnaProject,
Reactions: Flame

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
seriously @AmandaRose even if i explain the math it will be over your head.
So you doubt my maths ability do you. Then I challenge you to the first ever gbatemp maths battle. To make it a bit more fun let's add Fast6191 into the competition.

You know they say that all humans are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Flame and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another mathematician , you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a sexy bitch and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT Best, chance at beating me. Then you add FAST6191 to the mix, your chances of winning drastically go down. See the 3 way at the first annual temp maths battle, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but, I have got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Fast6191 KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try!
So Flame, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at maths battle. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at maths battle. See Flame, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at maths battle .

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So you doubt my maths ability do you. Then I challenge you to the first ever gbatemp maths battle. To make it a bit more fun let's add Fast6191 into the competition.

You know they say that all humans are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Flame and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another mathematician , you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a sexy bitch and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT Best, chance at beating me. Then you add FAST6191 to the mix, your chances of winning drastically go down. See the 3 way at the first annual temp maths battle, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but, I have got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Fast6191 KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try!
So Flame, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at maths battle. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at maths battle. See Flame, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at maths battle .

:huh:

im sure this is the wrong shiny rate calculation.

read up on this https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Shiny_Pokémon

come back to me when you done.

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Pokémon is for kids

Kids are dumb and can't do math's

I am smarter than a kid

You can only do pokemon maths.

I am an expert in Steiner Maths

Conclusion I am smarter than you.
Speaking of kids being stupid, they're also incredibly weak. Seriously, put me in the arena with literally any 2 year old child and I'll be able to KO them within the hour. Very little damage to me. Bring it, kid.

Other things I can do better than kids:
Math
Reading
Lawyering (usually)
Sitting in a hot car
Understanding One Piece references
Making chicken tacos

And also, my Pokemon Go collection is better than any 2 year old's because I have time on my side and know how to throw curveballs and get great throws almost every time. 2 year olds typically still poop their diapers and don't know a Golden Razz from a Nanab berry.

Kids are weak and stupid.

• Love

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm living out of my car, he better make 600k a year