Votes: 13 8.9%

• Total voters

António Barbosa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Updated OP wish spelling corrections and updated info about the new ban wave.
Thank god, you reply Giodude. If you got any news, let me kwon please. :(
You helped me a lot last time, but after that we lose contact.
I do a system transfer from my CFW console to my Non CFW, i need to format my non cfw console to delete any existing tickets? I can access to my NNID after format?

Thanks

jaimejimegon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have two more consoles that are not banned by now, how do I make the transfers between them?? I mean the order, which one need to be transfered to the other, and will I be able to play with both or the method will ban the unbanned console?? It's not clear in the OP.
Thanks in advance!

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have two more consoles that are not banned by now, how do I make the transfers between them?? I mean the order, which one need to be transfered to the other, and will I be able to play with both or the method will ban the unbanned console?? It's not clear in the OP.
Thanks in advance!
You aren't making much sense.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I want to unban a console with an unbanned one (not now, when the banwave ends) that it's not modified, but I'm not sure how it works and if the unbanned console will take the ban.
If you do a system transfer, it will just swap the consoles, so the banned one gets unbanned, but the banned one gets banned. You can only unban both of them with a mod on both of them.

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I want to unban a console with an unbanned one (not now, when the banwave ends) that it's not modified, but I'm not sure how it works and if the unbanned console will take the ban.
its not nnid ban in the slightest. its console id / mac address ban along with a seed ban so essentially youll have to both inject a seed and change consoles and maybe. maybe itll work.

António Barbosa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
If you do a system transfer, it will just swap the consoles, so the banned one gets unbanned, but the banned one gets banned. You can only unban both of them with a mod on both of them.
Giodude, help me to unban my CFW console please. you instaled my CFW and now i got a ban. You are the boss. Help please

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Anybody here have a Xbox series S and a series X, is the performance difference noticeable? Not...