ROM Hack WIP Tutorial on how to use the NHSE House Editor for perfect villager injection

AttomicRose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will upload it within the next hour or so... I also have Marlo and Frett... I can do one more as well. Who do people want me to do? I am thinking cephlopod or whatever they are called

I wouldn't mind a dump of all the ones you have! Would be great, thank you so much :ph34r:

Beseth

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I will upload it within the next hour or so... I also have Marlo and Frett... I can do one more as well. Who do people want me to do? I am thinking cephlopod or whatever they are called

I think the most wanted are Sasha, Ione, Shino, Petri & Cephalobot

DaMegaTaco

Trophies
Website
nookazon.com
XP
Country
United States
k Petri I didn't do while the Shino file someone uploaded has the house dump... Just add the catchphrase as "okaaay"

Edit: It looks like the catchphrases for the new characters are blank... not sure why

Edit 2: I just realized what the housing bug is and why Shino doesn't work even though there is the house dump... Wierd

Last edited by DaMegaTaco,

Switch1009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
The NHV2 don't work. I injected Shino and although I got the starts I put in my inventory nothign changed with the houses or villagers. Why won't it work??? And why do all 10 villager houses say my first slot villager? Help please
Are you on the latest version of NHSE? It worked for me.

DaMegaTaco

Trophies
Website
nookazon.com
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by DaMegaTaco,
Reactions: Switch1009

AttomicRose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I got to dump the house files, theyre all sashas, am I missing something?

Attachments

• AllSasha.PNG
    AllSasha.PNG
    115.9 KB · Views: 105
Last edited by AttomicRose,

DaMegaTaco

Trophies
Website
nookazon.com
XP
Country
United States
there is something buggy going out with the house files where it only shows the first villager as every house... there is no way to dump or apply the house files right now it seems as it isn't just the updated villagers that cause it

Balorin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So does anyone have Shino? Or Jay? Jay was one of the villagers from my first ever town way back in the GCN days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device!