TX Demos SX OS v3.0.0 Running On Switch Lite

In their Happy Holidays Greeting Today, TX Dropped a Bombshell of a Teaser Video
SXLITE.png

Never say Impossible, as it seems Team-Xecuter has done the impossible, as their Happy Holidays Greeting comes with a jaw-dropping video! :)
Happy holidays season from everyone at Team-Xecuter!

We rocked the Switch in 2019 and with the year soon over, here is a little teaser of one of the things to come early 2020!
YouTube Video Removed, watch this alt. mirror instead: --> https://www.bitchute.com/video/6xT9Zy7FN2tK/

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa,

morvoran

President-Elect
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is great that TX was able to hack the newer switches, so I will be able to hack the "New Switch XL Pro" when it comes out.

What I really was hoping to see is the "new and outstanding features" that have been promised in SX 3.0.0. All I could see "demoed" in the video is that it can load an XCI file which all versions of SXos can do now. Where are the new features?

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm wondering how they did it. The Switch Lite has anti-glitching measures in place specifically to stop things like this happening.

Also, it's very likely this will take hundreds of attempts to execute (which they haven't mentioned at all).

Apart from that, nice job TX. You've finally contributed something worthwhile (that isn't related to piracy) to the scene.

EDIT: Wait, fixed angles and the colour of the video changing after he loads a game (although that could be the camera focusing) and that the Switch Lite literally never moves. It looks like they're running it off an browser exploit to play an edited video.
Yeah sorry, I'm smelling bullshit.
EDIT 2: Yeah, I admit defeat. There was really no point in starting this.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also yeah nobody (unless they were a child) would tap that multiple times.

Last edited by Essasetic,

Shadow_The_Hedgehog82

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That's why a lot of those developers don't like developing backup loaders. Though the argument is usually if you own the game in one format, it should be fine to transfer it into a different format (this is the big argument the law hasn't seen fit to address, beyond mp3s, but from that ruling many infer its morally fine).

As far as homebrew goes, reasons are wide and varied. But generally it's to allow access to the hardware you legally own that's been locked away behind software for arbitrary reasons. And done for the community, it's done for the community. To take that work and put it behind a pay-wall without attribution or permission is a bit of a middle finger to the community. Which is why the community tends to not like it. And I agree, if you don't own a game and pirate it, and then complain about other people doing very similar things, it's a bit much. But take the fact there's no permission or attribution, and add the fact they're making a profit off people's work which is given freely, and that's pretty obviously a huge issue.

But back on topic, this seems to be a completely of-their-own-making, so I see no reason not to support this all the way :P Just hopefully it won't be terribly difficult to solder on.
Well i dont really think people are paying for the sx os theyre paying for the xci loader

For sure. I'm new to soldering myself. So hopefully it's as simple as just tacking a couple spots with solder and that's it haha
it probably will be but you should try get a bit of practice in on some dead board for a laptop or something though maybe just de solder and re solder components, I killed a switch the first time i tried to install a trinket because i'd never soldered anything that tiny kek

tinkle

taciturn shill girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm wondering how they did it. The Switch Lite has anti-glitching measures in place specifically to stop things like this happening.

Also, it's very likely this will take hundreds of attempts to execute (which they haven't mentioned at all).

Apart from that, nice job TX. You've finally contributed something worthwhile (that isn't related to piracy) to the scene.

EDIT: Wait, fixed angles and the colour of the video changing after he loads a game (although that could be the camera focusing) and that the Switch Lite literally never moves. It looks like they're running it off an browser exploit to play an edited video.

You must have fantastic insurance to cover the physiotherapy needed for your muscles after you stretched that wildly. Sit down, boomer.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Can you explain what you mean? I don't see why the switch lite moving has anything to do with playing a video? Videos can be played on moving devices.

Would it offend you if someone did keep tapping? Why?

Last edited by smf,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

Shadow_The_Hedgehog82

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

if you look closely when the dude is tapping the icon for the game to load it has an outline pop up exactly after he presses the icon, every time he taps it

Qubarf

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan

Wow, Essasetic - Getting **extremely** desperate now, don't you think?

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You must have fantastic insurance to cover the physiotherapy needed for your muscles after you stretched that wildly. Sit down, boomer.
I mean, it isn't really a stretch? A stretch would be me literally claiming with 100% certainty that this is all bullshit. Which I'm definitely not.
Also nice boomer joke. That definitely hasn't been dead for months.

if you look closely when the dude is tapping the icon for the game to load it has an outline pop up exactly after he presses the icon, every time he taps it
Oh yeah. Didn't notice that! Good point.

Can you explain what you mean? I don't see why the switch lite moving has anything to do with playing a video? Videos can be played on moving devices.
Well maybe because they could've gone into Sony Vegas (or hell I think iMovie could even do this). Got a video of a switch running SX OS and just spliced it on. Then everything else is just easy timing (with practice).

Would it offend you if someone did keep tapping? Why?
No, definitely not. Also (like I said above) it actually did something so my point to this is no longer valid.

Wow, Essasetic - Getting **extremely** desperate now, don't you think?
No? These are just my suspicions. I'm not going out there claiming that the exploit is 100% with certain fake. These are just things I (along with a few other people) picked up and thought were a bit suspicious.

Reactions: yimejky

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well maybe because they could've gone into Sony Vegas (or hell I think iMovie could even do this). Got a video of a switch running SX OS and just spliced it on. Then everything else is just easy timing (with practice).

Screaming fake like you have some evidence, when all you have is a theory that it might be possible for someone to fake is not impressive.

It's the equivalent of saying "I went to the cinema a couple of days ago and saw xwings and the millenium falcon, they looked real but aren't. therefore everything I ever see is suspicious because it could be fake". Even when you are crossing the road and the car is heading towards you, it could be cgi.

Last edited by smf,
Reactions: Qubarf

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the same few people that are TX haters that fill this thread ?
I've literally only started posting now.

Screaming fake like you have some evidence, when all you have is a theory that it might be possible for someone to fake is not impressive.
Never claimed to have evidence. Only suspicions. Never claimed it was impressive. Anybody could point this out. Stop making it look like I'm an egotistical maniac.

Qubarf

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
No? These are just my suspicions. I'm not going out there claiming that the exploit is 100% with certain fake. These are just things I (along with a few other people) picked up and thought were a bit suspicious.

Honestly, had a developer of atmos come out with this exploit and done the same thing - Would you be suspicous then regardless of how many times the person tapped their screen?

I am a bit new to this scene; why do people not trust TX as much as other developers. Is it solely because they are closed-source?

BTW, I use atmosphere as well (In fact I use it much mroe than SX) so I am not take sides ;)

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Never claimed to have evidence. Only suspicions. Never claimed it was impressive. Anybody could point this out. Stop making it look like I'm an egotistical maniac.

I'm not playing any part in that. If you don't have evidence, then why do you think it's ok to claim that someone is lying?

Honestly, had a developer of atmos come out with this exploit and done the same thing - Would you be suspicous then regardless of how many times the person tapped their screen?

Atmosphere is fake, SciresM enters your house every time you try to load it and draws on the screen really quickly with his magic pen.

and you can't prove that he doesn't!

(for avoidance of doubt, this is sarcasm...)

Last edited by smf,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbSORc_3_Yw