Hacking TX SX Faq #2 (Homebrew on all firmware Support and Payload Loading from SD Card!!!

naitsa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Of course the whole System is Banned of you get a ban. I think you didnt get what i mean. Its about keeping your sysnand clean, so that you can go online using that without getting detected. Because of that the lack of emunand is still a huge bummer for me, cause nothing keeps your sysnand as clean as Never touching it and do all things to an emunand instead. But if you are true, which we will See, then all modifications to sysnand will disappear upon coldboot. To me it sounds like you are just guessing about that but thats ok, nobody knows for sure of it leaves any traces in sysnand, which is why i would prefer emunand but ok, they dont support that yet. Does anyone know of its even theoretically possible to log certain things and the log stays over coldboot. If thats possible that could become a problem at some point Even when using airplaine mode

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It literally says SX Advanced in his avatar, which is not the term of any product we already know and they also said SX Pro is the first in the SX line.
So there'll be more.

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would be the worst marketing in the history of mod chips

If it a new product I sure won't buy it since I already pre-ordered the pro
yeah and generally speaking Pro>Advanced so i doubt it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It literally says SX Advanced in his avatar, which is not the term of any product we already know and they also said SX Pro is the first in the SX line.
So there'll be more.
Oh well i just remembered that they'll have a soldered chip which i have 0 interest in.

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
did you try 3ds-flashcard.com?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

re sellers are going to want to be making at least a little profit off of getting it shipped to them, handling it, and shipping it to you. business isnt free so you wont find it that cheap like anywhere
Thanks for you repply guess what i tried to order the OS and it doesnt let me to put my credit card number , because their delivery doesnt ship to Argentina !!!! its a license software ,,, theres nothing for the to ship :-)

Reactions: McWhiters9511

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but nintendo at this point could check that you have an nsp that you didnt buy as they can check that you played a backup with no header, its always a risk with playing online or using online services, I do not think if people just update their games and doesnt play online, they are fine, but man, if you hack your console to play backups its better not to mess with online, if you want to play online get another switch and the games you want to play online, and the hacked one for playing offline single player games or multipllayer with no online, nintendo in the security matter is not very bright, but they are upping their game with the online
So what you're saying Nintendo checks every game that you run every time you run a game to check if you have it? And they do this for all 18+ million Switch owners? I'm not saying they can't do this but they have no reason to go around and start randomly checking if people are running legitimately owned games without a reason. If you boot a game that's not released yet, like Pokemon Sun and Moon, then of course they can check who ran what and apply the appropriate bans. But loading an .NSP game that is going to seem legitimate from Nintendo's side unless they have a reason to believe it was obtained illegally will not flag Nintendo's servers as something suspicious. I agree, the risk is always going to be there whenever you mess around with backups, but cartridges are inherently more dangerous to run than digital downloads. If someone were to start playing their pre-installed Mario Odyssey, it'll look no different than someone who bought Xenoblade Chronicles 2 or someone who illegally installed Splatoon 2. They don't have the time and money to cross-check through everyone's logs of digital games they played with games that Switch legally purchased.

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
So what you're saying Nintendo checks every game that you run every time you run a game to check if you have it? And they do this for all 18+ million Switch owners? I'm not saying they can't do this but they have no reason to go around and start randomly checking if people are running legitimately owned games without a reason. If you boot a game that's not released yet, like Pokemon Sun and Moon, then of course they can check who ran what and apply the appropriate bans. But loading an .NSP game that is going to seem legitimate from Nintendo's side unless they have a reason to believe it was obtained illegally will not flag Nintendo's servers as something suspicious. I agree, the risk is always going to be there whenever you mess around with backups, but cartridges are inherently more dangerous to run than digital downloads. If someone were to start playing their pre-installed Mario Odyssey, it'll look no different than someone who bought Xenoblade Chronicles 2 or someone who illegally installed Splatoon 2. They don't have the time and money to cross-check through everyone's logs of digital games they played with games that Switch legally purchased.
They don't manually check. Thats what algorithms are for. Same shit as 3ds bans. Theyll check headers too

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Sorry if i am in the wrong post , im trying to buy the Xecuter OS only and in a bunch of webs they want to charge me for internationall shipping , when im only buying the license , so the final charge would have to be $30 dollards or 27 euros ,,, has anybody been able to bou the Os without paying for shipment , and in wich web page ??

Reactions: bartys

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong