Hacking Discussion TX SX-OS Docked Mode Feature Coming!

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So looks like we're getting usb loading soon. My hard drives are ready.

Me:
"I don't know if you've mentioned this before but USB drive would be really nice for me since I only use the switch in docked mode.

thank you very much. "

Them:
"Hello Comp,

we will have a solution in the future for docked mode only."

:)

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Team Xecuter - Rocking the Switch in 2018 and beyond!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Mmmm... My 500 GB hard drive is ready. It's not much but it's good enough for the Swtich
Ran out of space with my 128 GB microSD card:rofl:
Dude, be careful of getting the Piracy Syndrome (having too much games that you don’t play any of them because you can’t decide which one to play) ... it’s really... really.. bad.

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder why don't they release the soldering chip version instead... There's no competition on a real full automated hard mode in terms of being commercially available, there's only concepts and ppl drawing their own, but not a single company making one, don't even know what is TX waiting for, it would be the end of Jigs'n dongles. I think they are taking long to show the chip which is what I want.

D

Deleted User

hell I ran out of my 1tb hard drive back on my wii
Damn. The Wii...hope you sold it and made a shit ton of money out of it. Thats too many games. Ran out of space on my 1tb PS4 slim. I need a 2tb or more for more games

LikeATrollFace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
They didn't necessarily mean 'backup' loading from usb, what they meant was is that they might develop an SX product for users who never take their switch out of their docks, but only if the demand is high enough.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Redleviboy123 @ Redleviboy123: Question about game texture chanching Do i need an own game id?