• Total voters

blockman765

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On serious note guys, I have been having some problems with the typing on this site. Whenever I press backspace to delete characters, the cursor just jumps to the left. Have any of you had this typing issue?

aykay55

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On serious note guys, I have been having some problems with the typing on this site. Whenever I press backspace to delete characters, the cursor just jumps to the left. Have any of you had this typing issue?
No, has nothing to do with the site. What is your operating system, browser, and other stuff?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You may have routed the Home Row key to backspace

blockman765

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, has nothing to do with the site. What is your operating system, browser, and other stuff?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You may have routed the Home Row key to backspace
Windows 10, Chrome. The issue is sort of in-out. So far it has not been happening.

aykay55

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Windows 10, Chrome. The issue is sort of in-out. So far it has not been happening.
You sure you don't accidentally hit the Home Row key instead? I'm aware of the weird thing where you click Reply, start typing and then some of your text is above the quote and some of it is below, I'm not sure what's causing this. Try Edge or FireFox and see if that's the problem. If it happens there too then it may be a problem with your OS or keyboard.

blockman765

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You sure you don't accidentally hit the Home Row key instead? I'm aware of the weird thing where you click Reply, start typing and then some of your text is above the quote and some of it is below, I'm not sure what's causing this. Try Edge or FireFox and see if that's the problem. If it happens there too then it may be a problem with your OS or keyboard.
Sort of a noob question, where is my home-row key.

aykay55

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No issues here, but I'm on mobile. Only thing is that there's what I'm assuming is a glitch in chrome on Android where the keyboard flies up and over what you're typing so you can't see what you previously wrote. Usually taking chrome out of my cache and re-opening it seems to fix it.

blockman765

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No issues here, but I'm on mobile. Only thing is that there's what I'm assuming is a glitch in chrome on Android where the keyboard flies up and over what you're typing so you can't see what you previously wrote. Usually taking chrome out of my cache and re-opening it seems to fix it.
Good to know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :shy: uh, went out the door, owner saw me. FORGOT MY CLOTHES :tpi::rofl2::blush: +1