frankGT

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The landscape looks somewhat better than the character models. Animation looks cheap.

Love GTAs, but this series never really clicked... Gonna give it a try anyways. Argh!

Reactions: yoyoyo69

TheCasualties

Just trying to be helpful
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I really hope this runs okay on the GTX 10xx series.. I enjoyed the 2nd game, but even that ran pretty poorly on my laptop. Hopefully the "low" settings will be low enough, lol. I know it's about time for an upgrade but I don't want to yet!

Too bad we don't see any gameplay yet, if it's an improved WD2 it should be fun. I loved using the drones.

Reactions: Xzi

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Not going to trust any pre-release gameplay footage, especially from Ubisoft, especially from a watchdogs title. Apart from the locations being realistic to their real world counterparts this doesn't look that mind blowing anyway.

But, I have wanted a new recreation of London ever since the Getaway on PS2 so I hope they don't fuck it up with tons of bugs and bullshit mechanics.

Reactions: yoyoyo69

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to congratulate Nvidia for a kick-ass RTX 3000 launch. :toot:

(My step-dad's an engineer for Nvidia, and his stocks are gonna soar! He does power supply testing, design, and load balancing calibration)

xdarkmario

Philosopher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope this runs okay on the GTX 10xx series.. I enjoyed the 2nd game, but even that ran pretty poorly on my laptop. Hopefully the "low" settings will be low enough, lol. I know it's about time for an upgrade but I don't want to yet!

Too bad we don't see any gameplay yet, if it's an improved WD2 it should be fun. I loved using the drones.
i won't judge as i use to play on a laptop but not even low settings on a 10 series will be playable. my 1080 ti still struggled with WD2, my friends 2080 TI STILL struggled, the game is un optimized

Last edited by xdarkmario,
Reactions: TheCasualties

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Hate to be that guy, but only like, developers and filmmakers would ever use a 1400 dollar GPU. Screw that, going with the 3070 because it absolute decimates the 2080 TI, but is also $500, so.....
Yeah the RTX 3070 and RTX 3080 both seem like they have a really good price to performance ratio. Too bad my i5-4690K is already somewhat of a bottleneck for my 1080ti, or I'd consider upgrading. I'll probably just give it a few more years and then put together a whole new build.

D

Deleted User

That looks like a "Futuristic" London, not London. Makes me wish The Getaway 3 had been released.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah the RTX 3070 and RTX 3080 both seem like they have a really good price to performance ratio. Too bad my i5-4690K is already somewhat of a bottleneck for my 1080ti, or I'd consider upgrading. I'll probably just give it a few more years and then put together a whole new build.

Currently rocking a Core i7 9770K, so I don't think my CPU would be too much of a bottleneck, but my only concern are the power requirements and what kind of pin connectors I'll need.

Reactions: Xzi

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sounds like it's time to enter a zen state, and to give rise to your PC build research skills from the grave which they reside!

(This game can seriously be beat in 10 minutes?)

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by the_randomizer,

TheCasualties

Just trying to be helpful
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i won't judge as i use to play on a laptop but not even low settings on a 10 series will be playable. my 1080 ti still struggled with WD2, my friends 2080 TI STILL struggled, the game is un optimized
Well, at least I'm not alone lol. I have a desktop that ran the game a little better but laptops are more convenient, you know? Sounds like I'll be making a new desktop build around the 3070 at some point next year. It'll be nice to finally play new VR games at 90+fps too!

Last edited by TheCasualties,
Reactions: xdarkmario

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47W4poKa0A4