Uhhh hey

Kargaroc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hard to not just rip off the title from some other thread here.

I don't have too much to say. I've lurked the forum for about a month, and then decided to actually take part in conversations.
As for what I do, well I code a bit, though I'm still learning.
I guess the most complex thing I've done was write a VM for an instruction set I made up so I could learn how to write an emulator. It could read from the keyboard and display 8 bit graphics in an SDL window, though I had no assembler for it.

I eventually want to make Wii homebrew. The big thing on my mind is ZSNES on the Wii, so that you can play the [50% of mario] hacks that DON'T work on actual hardware for stupid reasons, in 240p on CRTs, the way the original hardware displayed.

I also hack and research games a little bit. Love finding unused stuff in games. Still waiting to be able to do this for the 3DS and Wii U.

TyBlood13

As Seen On GBATempTV
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome!

Also I never really had problems running SMW ROM hacks with SNES9x GX, what kind of crap is happening with you in the respect of those games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, LOL. Its very sunny, what are you on about?