Status
Not open for further replies.

smurphyzeke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome guide, just updated from 3.3 to 4.1, works great with USB loader.

Only thing is when I load the SD card menu, it loads for a few seconds then freezes. Any suggestions or fixes?

Thanks

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
smurphyzeke said:
Awesome guide, just updated from 3.3 to 4.1, works great with USB loader.

Only thing is when I load the SD card menu, it loads for a few seconds then freezes. Any suggestions or fixes?

Thanks

On your SD card you should see a directory that looks something like

SD:\private\wii\titles\aktn\content.bin

Delete the aktn folder and the stuff in it. That is Bannerbomb.

isopod666

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Hi all!

Thanx for the greate guide!!
bow.gif

I allready installed the softmod a while a go through A LOT of steps, so this guide is very, very welcome.

I'm going to run this guide on a the WII from a friend who doesn't have HBC of anything else. The only thing is: he has VERSION 3.1E

The guide is based on 3.4 and newer? Will this be a problem? Or am I being a noob??
tongue.gif

Thanx guys for helping out!!

Isopod666
cool.gif

assassda

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
isopod666 said:
Hi all!

bow.gif

I allready installed the softmod a while a go through A LOT of steps, so this guide is very, very welcome.

I'm going to run this guide on a the WII from a friend who doesn't have HBC of anything else. The only thing is: he has VERSION 3.1E

The guide is based on 3.4 and newer? Will this be a problem? Or am I being a noob??
tongue.gif

Isopod666
cool.gif

For safety reasons this guides first steps are to install 3.2 so you shouldnt have any problems on most firmware versions.
If you do have any problems, install the HBC and then CIOS and then use the official nintendo update. then start the guide.

Posts merged

tj_cool said:
QUOTE(SimpleSimon08 @ Sep 12 2009, 08:32 PM) Followed the guide got error -1036 using Waninkoko 4.1 updater so used Waninkoko 4.0 with intention of running 4.1 update, 4.0 installed okay but now can't run Homebrew and no backups working. Bootmi installed at boot2 but doesn't run just black screen and can't get to run 4.1 updater. NAND backup done as per guide. What should I do next? Help
Don't use this guide
Use one of the guides stickied at the top of the first page
get out
wink2.gif

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
assassda said:
isopod666 said:
Hi all!

bow.gif

tongue.gif

Isopod666
cool.gif

For safety reasons this guides first steps are to install 3.2 so you shouldnt have any problems on most firmware versions.
If you do have any problems, install the HBC and then CIOS and then use the official nintendo update. then start the guide.

Posts merged

tj_cool said:
QUOTE(SimpleSimon08 @ Sep 12 2009, 08:32 PM) Followed the guide got error -1036 using Waninkoko 4.1 updater so used Waninkoko 4.0 with intention of running 4.1 update, 4.0 installed okay but now can't run Homebrew and no backups working. Bootmi installed at boot2 but doesn't run just black screen and can't get to run 4.1 updater. NAND backup done as per guide. What should I do next? Help
Don't use this guide
get out
wink2.gif
it is what is man.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
assassda said:
tj_cool said:
SimpleSimon08 said:
Followed the guide got error -1036 using Waninkoko 4.1 updater so used Waninkoko 4.0 with intention of running 4.1 update, 4.0 installed okay but now can't run Homebrew and no backups working. Bootmi installed at boot2 but doesn't run just black screen and can't get to run 4.1 updater. NAND backup done as per guide. What should I do next? Help
Don't use this guide
get out
wink2.gif
In the past I have promoted this guide and linked it to many people
Even used it myself on a Wii

But now that there are new guides, we should promote those. They are simpler and work on LU64+ wiis.
Your guide ain't bad, but others are just a little better.

And you should be happy people used it as noone used mine, but I'm not complaining about it
wink2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum