Gaming Unlocking Bayonetta in Smash Ultimate (World of Light)?

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm at 99,83 % completion and I've beaten every ghost I saw.. there is nothing left. Any of you have a clue where Bayo could be? Should be the last one.

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I just entered World of Darkness so I wouldn't know. I'm still looking for Corrin. Where ever that draconic bastard may be... ;-;

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its completely RANDOM... i got she was my 15 character!

EDIT: I thought you meant the playable character not the ghost.. xD i could care less about the ghosts xD

Last edited by huma_dawii,

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

EDIT: I thought you meant the playable character not the ghost.. xD i could care less about the ghosts xD

I don't think there is a spirit/ghost of Bayonetta except for clearing Classic mode with her. There is a Spirit/Ghost called Bayonette though.

D

Deleted User

No there is a spirt for bayo. I know because I finished world of light. It's at THE VERY VERY end of the game.

tatripp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't remember where it is but it is very near the end of the game. It may be on the last overworld map.

D

Deleted User

I spent hours in the same situation as you - have you tried killing all of the ghosts in the Castlevania level?
Not in the castelvania spot. She isn't there

Location bayo is at
She is in the area "The final battle"

D

Deleted User

I will confirm this, every fighter is find able in world of light. Every fighter spirt is there.

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found her right before the true final boss. lol, glad to know it *is* randomized..could never find King K. Rool..unlocked him after beating the game. :rofl2:

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry guys, I'm an idiot. I already had Bayo in my team.. it was Richter that was missing.

(Bayonetta was indeed at the very end of the game, I remembered it.)

You can try playing Classic mode or do a Versus
I meant in the world of light.

I want all milestones to be complete, that's why I searched for the missing characters in adventure mode. (109/111 milestones at the moment)

I spent hours in the same situation as you - have you tried killing all of the ghosts in the Castlevania level?
I could kiss you.. that was it! Richter was there! :wub:

That's the thing I don't like about Adventure mode. There are zero clues if you cleared everything or what is missing.

For anyone who is still searching for characters: There is a chest at the end of the game you can jump in, in the Hyrule mini world. Tricky one.

Do you know where Corrin is at? (If he/she is even in World of Light.)
Sorry, I don't remember that.

Last edited by Bimmel,

rafferty_shaun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry guys, I'm an idiot. I already had Bayo in my team.. it was Richter that was missing.

I could kiss you.. that was it! Richter was there! :wub:

That's the thing I don't like about Adventure mode. There are zero clues if you cleared everything or what is missing.

For anyone who is still searching for characters: There is a chest at the end of the game you can jump in, in the Hyrule mini world. Tricky one.

Haha I knew that would be the one that you were stuck on as I feel that nearly all of the other characters are easy to find apart from Richter and Chrom to a degree (although you can see him on a map at least).

Reactions: Bimmel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool