Spring_Spring

Not Exactly Spotless
Trophies
Website
spring-enterprises.neocities.org
XP
Country
Denmark
Not sure why you'd want to cure autism, that's just weird, but I fully agree with your second sentence.

Because its not a very desireable trait in my life, I probably wouldn't try to cure it for everyone else where it could potentially be

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Because its not a very desireable trait in my life, I probably wouldn't try to cure it for everyone else where it could potentially be
On retrospect...I agree. Having the option would be great, and autism is a spectrum with some having it harder than others. Yeah, I agree now.

Spring_Spring

Not Exactly Spotless
Trophies
Website
spring-enterprises.neocities.org
XP
Country
Denmark
On retrospect...I agree. Having the option would be great, and autism is a spectrum with some having it harder than others. Yeah, I agree now.
You expressed it perfectly :3

Pokemon Gen 2 has bad music. Not the remakes though. :3

Megadriver94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TABG is more playable than PUBG these days.
There needs to be more mods for DOOM 3, both vanilla and BFG Edition
Fallout 4 is where Fallout as a franchise started to go downhill, overall. Too much content made for Fallout 4 got cut from the final build; things such as enemies, quests, entire weapons, being able to change between different types of ammunition for weapons, and certain plot points from the Alpha and Beta versions of the game were cut mostly out of sheer laziness and wanting to keep Zenimax suits happy with the date that they wanted the game to be released on.
If Halo 4 had to be made, then that is where the series should have ended afterwards.

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
DST needs to be cancelled immediately, for the sole reason that it fucks up sleep cycles and pets don't get it at all. The "bonus sunlight" is also a complete nuisance, bringing in glare and brightness issues (I find it particularly hard to see when it's bright out, since I have to narrow my eyes to keep the goddamn light out; it's especially bad on white or reflective surfaces, and I pretty much have to wear sunglasses when driving during the day, and even then I don't feel completely safe due to how the Sun's light can pop up unexpectedly and dazzle me), and maybe also extra UV.

Oh, and that Nintendo consoles kinda have a history of viewing ANY clock manipulation as "cheating", and thus disabling clock-based events for anywhere between 24 hours and 48 hours, depending on how much that console's played during that time and how lenient it "feels" like being. So yeah, DST needs to fuck off immediately.

I WANNA MURDER DST

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

Megadriver94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DST needs to be cancelled immediately, for the sole reason that it fucks up sleep cycles and pets don't get it at all. The "bonus sunlight" is also a complete nuisance, bringing in glare and brightness issues (I find it particularly hard to see when it's bright out, since I have to narrow my eyes to keep the goddamn light out; it's especially bad on white or reflective surfaces, and I pretty much have to wear sunglasses when driving during the day, and even then I don't feel completely safe due to how the Sun's light can pop up unexpectedly and dazzle me), and maybe also extra UV.

Oh, and that Nintendo consoles kinda have a history of viewing ANY clock manipulation as "cheating", and thus disabling clock-based events for anywhere between 24 hours and 48 hours, depending on how much that console's played during that time and how lenient it "feels" like being. So yeah, DST needs to fuck off immediately.

I WANNA MURDER DST
DST? WHO and what?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Get your own tots, gosh....