[UPDATE] PUBG Mobile Available Now For Android and iOS in the U.S.

pubg mobile.jpg

The battle royale phenomenon PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) has been released for Android and iOS devices today!

Following a soft launch with "large amounts of positive feedback" in Canada last week, PUBG Mobile is now rolling to a wider audience. It is available in the U.S.
as of today, with "more regions will be added at a later date" according to Tenacent, the mobile gaming giant that collaborated for the game's development.

In the same vein as the console/PC version, PUBG Mobile pits 100 players onto a remote 8x8 km island for a winner-takes-all showdown. Players have to locate and scavenge their own weapons, vehicles and supplies, and defeat every player in a graphically and tactically rich battleground that forces players into a shrinking play zone.

unnamed (2).jpg

unnamed (1).jpg unnamed (3).jpg unnamed.jpg

At an unbeatable price of free PUBG Mobile's recommended specs for Android is OS 5.1.1 or above and at least 2 GB RAM. Apple devices require iOS 9.0 or later to play the game.

UPDATE:

It seems like the game is now rolling out to countries outside the U.S.! Being currently in a European country myself, I can confirm that it is available on the Google Play Store.

:download: PUBG Mobile on Google Play
:download: PUBG Mobile on App Store

Last edited by Prans,

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
I found out it was full of bots.

I walked into morning registration (basically a class before all classes where you have a form and you get registered then go on about your next class, or free period whichever) and was met by the usual 3 people who come in early. One of them's a boy who we'll just call 'N' for the sake of easy. He ran up to me asking how I was finding PUBG on mobile as we used to play a lot together. I turned to him and laughed because I knew it was full of bots but instead of telling him I just threw his question back at him. He told me he kept coming fourth and that he really didn't like it, so just to rub salt into his wound (oof) I told him the game was full of bots... he didn't believe me, and for the sake of his pride kept saying it wasn't. FF to a few hours later I forwarded a bunch of articles regarding the bot situation. (about 3 of them kek.)
1to8aSR.jpg

player594

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found out it was full of bots.

I walked into morning registration (basically a class before all classes where you have a form and you get registered then go on about your next class, or free period whichever) and was met by the usual 3 people who come in early. One of them's a boy who we'll just call 'N' for the sake of easy. He ran up to me asking how I was finding PUBG on mobile as we used to play a lot together. I turned to him and laughed because I knew it was full of bots but instead of telling him I just threw his question back at him. He told me he kept coming fourth and that he really didn't like it, so just to rub salt into his wound (oof) I told him the game was full of bots... he didn't believe me, and for the sake of his pride kept saying it wasn't. FF to a few hours later I forwarded a bunch of articles regarding the bot situation. (about 3 of them kek.)
1to8aSR.jpg
Yea I heard about that. It's only for lower level players to start out with so they can get use to the game play. The bots get less and less as you level up. Not a bad idea for new players.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: hurrz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://kotaku.com/nintendo-switch-yuzu-emulator-github-piracy-zelda-1851452740