RavRob

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
One more question.....How do I change the default and keep them? I can use "B" to configure the defaults but on next boot up it is back to "Disc Default" and all the other stuff is back also.

How do I keep my defaults?

josete2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
RavRob said:
One more question.....How do I change the default and keep them? I can use "B" to configure the defaults but on next boot up it is back to "Disc Default" and all the other stuff is back also.

How do I keep my defaults?

Editing main.cpp

Code:
void
DefaultSettings()
{
ÂÂÂÂSettings.video = discdefault;
ÂÂÂÂSettings.vpatch = off;
ÂÂÂÂSettings.language = ConsoleLangDefault;
ÂÂÂÂSettings.ocarina = off;
ÂÂÂÂSettings.sinfo = Neither;
ÂÂÂÂSettings.ios = i249;
}

I added IOS222 load until you make the selectIOS feature enabled:

CODEÂÂÂÂ /* Load Custom IOS */
ÂÂÂÂret2 = IOS_ReloadIOS(222);
ÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂif (ret2 < 0)
ÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂ{
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ ret2 = IOS_ReloadIOS(249);
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂif (ret2 < 0)ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂ{
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂprintf("ERROR: ¡No se ha encontrado cIOS!");
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂSYS_ResetSystem(SYS_RETURNTOMENU, 0, 0);
ÂÂÂÂ}}

One 188 issue: Wiimenu tooltips are missing, i can see the tooltip_png but not the text inside

mateyo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
great loader guys i am looking forward to an more stable version.
i tried revision 172 and 180, but it seems i have a talent in finding code dumps :wtf:
there are some ideas since day one swirling around in my head.
first would it be possible to save the covers and disc image to the hdd instead of sd card?
and an nice idea for an more stable version would be implementing an libflv to show small ingame clips instead of the covers, like with some mame frontends.
example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEgaqXsavYA
i dont hase to be that complicated just the small ingame screen video would be nice for an start.
its always an pain in the ass for me when friends come by and ask, what kind of game is this one, etc.
please just consider that as ideas and not as critic or something i really like the way this project goes and love its progress
biggrin.gif

cyrex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mateyo said:
great loader guys i am looking forward to an more stable version.
i tried revision 172 and 180, but it seems i have a talent in finding code dumps :wtf:
there are some ideas since day one swirling around in my head.
first would it be possible to save the covers and disc image to the hdd instead of sd card?
and an nice idea for an more stable version would be implementing an libflv to show small ingame clips instead of the covers, like with some mame frontends.
example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEgaqXsavYA
i dont hase to be that complicated just the small ingame screen video would be nice for an start.
its always an pain in the ass for me when friends come by and ask, what kind of game is this one, etc.
please just consider that as ideas and not as critic or something i really like the way this project goes and love its progress
biggrin.gif
Saving the covers to the hdd is possible, also storing the settings files directly into the iso headder but you use different loaders maybe and because of that it's not good to manipulate an iso or the hdd in this way. Sorry for that.

Flawsdraw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
good to see this progessing well over last few days, but to be honest I'd like to see this thread locked and any other created about it and only allowed the 1st page to update or something because it's tiring reading through 10 pages of bitching and whining, why is there no moderator watching these? from now on anything unconstructive don't say, if you repeating something don't bother, if you feel like getting aggressive smash up your bedroom but no need to keep annoying people on here, since the backup loader and then the USBloader we have had wave after wave of arrogant and unhelpful additions to this site, and if they keep it up this site will soon fall apart, I'd rather it be someone off site making this and some1 posting as news. And people if some1 is new to the site or only had a few posts there is no need to snap your head off at them, if someone done that to me when I signed up I would of complained and left, which if you haven't noticed is what is happening, also check the longer serving members leaving because of the new lot.

9600pro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I' ve fuond a bug in the "Installation Game" mode. Tatsunoko vs Capcom freeze at 9.28% of installation. I use rev 189. My wii is 4.0E (Waninkoko's updater) and cios rev10.
Sorry for my bad english.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks M-A-F-I-A!!
QUOTE said:
good to see this progessing well over last few days, but to be honest I'd like to see this thread locked and any other created about it and only allowed the 1st page to update or something because it's tiring reading through 10 pages of bitching and whining, why is there no moderator watching these? from now on anything unconstructive don't say, if you repeating something don't bother, if you feel like getting aggressive smash up your bedroom but no need to keep annoying people on here, since the backup loader and then the USBloader we have had wave after wave of arrogant and unhelpful additions to this site, and if they keep it up this site will soon fall apart, I'd rather it be someone off site making this and some1 posting as news. And people if some1 is new to the site or only had a few posts there is no need to snap your head off at them, if someone done that to me when I signed up I would of complained and left, which if you haven't noticed is what is happening, also check the longer serving members leaving because of the new lot.

so true..... But trust me bro the same people would shift there attention to the new thread its the nature of the game and with this many members it can be a mixed blessing
wink.gif
if ya know what i mean? hahaha

9600pro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
GolfDude said:
have u tried using a wbfs pc program and upload to the hd via your pc rather than via a burned disc on the wii?
Yep. Softchip and disc channel loading work with this is dvd. The problem is only with the loader.
blink.gif

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
listen i can tell you a way to do this with JUST your PC

Tested on sony and lite-on dvd drives:

Step 1:
put your original OR ALREADY BURNED BACKUP DISC in your pc dvd drive....

Step 2: open IMGburn (the latest version updated http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download ) and choose the option "create image from disc"

Step 3: open ( http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=146177 ) Howard C's WBFS manager 1.5 or higher all work and i have personally tested this on a wii with a BROKEN dvd drive and this works a treat
wink.gif

Step 4: click the tab "add" then browse for and select the ISO file you created with IMGBURN...now click "ok" and wait untill the wbfs manager promts "successfully added iso"

YOUR DONE!
wink.gif
and all with your PC
wink.gif

mooseknuckle2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think he was just pointing out an instability. I had the same issue with Sonic and the Black Knight. It froze at ~99%, but I have the .dol for Wanin's original loader on my sd still and it installs fine with that....I was just hoping to see the pretty blue light
wink.gif

9600pro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
vettacossx said:
listen i can tell you a way to do this with JUST your PC

Tested on sony and lite-on dvd drives:

Step 1:
put your original OR ALREADY BURNED BACKUP DISC in your pc dvd drive....

Step 2: open IMGburn (the latest version updated http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download ) and choose the option "create image from disc"

Step 3: open Howard C's WBFS manager 1.5 or higher all work and i have personally tested this on a wii with a BROKEN dvd drive and this works a treat
wink.gif

Step 4: click the tab "add" then browse for and select the ISO file you created with IMGBURN...now click "ok" and wait untill the wbfs manager promts "successfully added iso"

YOUR DONE!
wink.gif
and all with your PC
wink.gif
Thanks for the help but already use a GUI to transfer games into the hard disk. I just use the installation with the loader only because I could not use the pc.

mydarxide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone post a config.txt or at least a rundown of what commands are in it so I can make my own? that would be great. I know that there hasn't been an "official Release" because this project is still under heavy development. but it would be nice to be able to change some settings from default.

schnitzelbrain

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,

here is the official 192 as DOL with a GodMode Toggle. That means its disabled by default and when hitting the unlock button its enabled.
Hitting the button again and disabled godmode again. So just secure to not accidently hitting delete or install.
If u want to just toggle the godmode, no need for password.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jwjnduzigmi

schnitzelbrain

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mydarxide said:
Could someone post a config.txt or at least a rundown of what commands are in it so I can make my own? that would be great. I know that there hasn't been an "official Release" because this project is still under heavy development. but it would be nice to be able to change some settings from default.

Just read here

http://code.google.com/p/usbloader-gui/wiki/ConfigOptions

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyhe5d1WED8 +1