Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Latest revision (alpha/beta/whatever)
r416

OR
check the site http://tinyurl.com/USBLoaderGX
for elf, channel, forwarder, icon, meta, covers pack, language files, covers pack, disc pack, old hermes 222 which was compatible blabla
tongue.gif

(NEWS page informs about the important stuff)
(plz read first post or help page at site before asking)

People who cant load the loader or having some troubles
they should try to use .ELF
since .ELF is a lot more accurate in processing code

WiiFanAix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi again,

I'm sorry to be forced to ask this for the third time, but there are a LOT of posts in this thread, so I guess I'll have to keep asking until one of the developers of this fantastic loader can give us a clear answer :

Will USB Loader GX support multiple WBFS partitions on the same HD ?

I think my question is clear enough, so there should be no confusion. I'm not asking about one WBFS partition and one FAT/NTFS partition : I'm talking about several WBFS partitions on the same hard drive.

Thanks in advance for your reply.
smile.gif

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
WiiFanAix said:
Hi again,

I'm sorry to be forced to ask this for the third time, but I guess I'll have to keep asking until one of the developers of this fantastic loader can give us a clear answer :

Will USB Loader GX support multiple WBFS partitions on the same HD ?

I think my question is clear enough, so there should be no confusion. I'm not asking about one WBFS partition and one FAT/NTFS partition : I'm talking about several WBFS partitions on the same hard drive.

Thanks in advance for your reply.
smile.gif
Afaik, that function is not planned to be added in the near future, but with a bit of luck...
The only loader that already has multiple WBFS support is the uLoader by Hermes as seen here

Royusmc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off I am sorry to see all the post as I had to catch up before posting to see if my question was already ansered. I have more to thank you for then anyone for all the work all of you have done for me. So I like that you guys made the pics in the grid mod a little smaller. However I don't know if it is because I am using a wide screen tv but the pics don't overlap the buttons on top and the clock now. But they are touching and I would like to see them a little smaller. I would also like to see more games displayed in the grid mod. I know the if you change any thing someone is going to not like it. So maby a button for smaller icons on grid mod. I know you are very hard at work and I love the changes to the loader just wanted to ask and see what happens. Thanks again!

PS. I still like the favorites star next to the clock, but I am coming around. Great work!

pitweasel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as per the first page, here is the code dump I'm receiving. rev416 installed on a console with cIOSrev9.

CODE DUMP:

80a8fa7c: 80030008 38630004 7C6A1B78 2F800000
80a8fa8c: 419E0038 81640000 7C090378 48000014
80a8fa9c: 7D2A4B78 81290008 2F890000 419E001C (note: the first address in that line may be 7DZA, not 7D2A. I couldn't tell for sure)

My HD is recognized with no problem, free space shows up correctly, and it even asks me to confirm installation of the game (in this case, my original Wii Sports disc). But as soon as I continue, that's the code dump I get.

Hope this helps you guys...and please let me know if you've got any solutions or need any other information from me.

edit: after this, I decided to try Waninkoko's original v1.1 loader to install Wii Sports, and it worked. I then went back to the GX loader and tried to download the cover art, but got another code dump. HOWEVER: using GX, I could play the game after installing it through the other USB loader.

Sykojoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
I'm getting a codedump trying to download covers or disk images. It worked fine before though...

Also getting code dump while downloading 3d covers or disc images with rev 413 went back to 409 and worked fine

just noticed 416 is out should have tried that one man you guys update alot, glad to see your actively fixing bugs

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
AGAIN, TO ALL THE NOOBS THINKING ABOUT ASKING A QUESTION...

IT HAS BEEN ANSWERED. PROBABLY IN THE FIRST FUCKING POST. READ THAT AND WATCH THE VIDEOS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT
DOWNLOADING COVERS,
WHY YOU CAN'T INSTALL GAMES,
WHY A CERTAIN GAME DOESN'T WORK,
WHY YOU GET A CODE DUMP WHEN USING ANY OTHER USB DEVICE,
ANYTHING ABOUT ANY SETTING IN THIS PROGRAM,
WHERE WHERE TO GET CERTAIN CIOS,
WHY THE THEME'S AREN'T ACTING LIKE YOU THINK THEY SHOULD,
WHY THE STUFF THAT COMES FROM YOU BUTT STINKS,
OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT COULD BE CONSTRUED AT A BASIC QUESTION.
MOST OF THE FEATURES WORK FOR 99% OF PEOPLE. IT'S NOT JUST YOU (AND YOU AREN'T SPECIAL). THERE IS A REASON THE DAMN VIDEOS ARE THERE DUMMY. IF YOU WATCHED THE VIDEOS AND YOU STILL DON'T HAVE AN ANSWER, WATCH THEM AGAIN AND THEN USE THAT MAGIC SEARCH BUTTON ON YOUR BROWSER. IF YOU STILL DON'T HAVE AN ANSWER, ASK YOUR QUESTION. THERE IS A REASON THAT THIS THREAD IS 300+ PAGES AND IT IS IDIOTS LIKE YOU THAT CAN'T DO A BIT OF RESEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION.
Hey, pune... THIS DOESN'T WORK! If YOU would read the first post, and follow the links, YOU would realize that the settings the first post describes is WRONG! How do you expect a n00b's questions to be answered, if the first post is telling them the WRONG way to do something?

I've made SEVERAL "issues" about this, and most have been closed without comment! Right now, Issue 351 is still open, though. Maybe if you fix the instructions and wiki, I would agree with you here, but at this time, I cannot!

lecture.gif

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Latest revision (alpha/beta/whatever)
r417

OR
check the site http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/
for elf, channel, forwarder, icon, meta, covers pack, language files, covers pack, disc pack, old hermes 222 which was compatible blabla
tongue.gif

(NEWS page informs about the important stuff)
(plz read first post or help page at site before asking)

People who cant load the loader or having some troubles
they should try to use .ELF
since .ELF is a lot more accurate in processing code

pitweasel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pitweasel said:
as per the first page, here is the code dump I'm receiving. rev416 installed on a console with cIOSrev9.

CODE DUMP:

80a8fa7c: 80030008 38630004 7C6A1B78 2F800000
80a8fa8c: 419E0038 81640000 7C090378 48000014
80a8fa9c: 7D2A4B78 81290008 2F890000 419E001C (note: the first address in that line may be 7DZA, not 7D2A. I couldn't tell for sure)

fyi: problem persists with rev417.

invitroo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I do not know if this question has already been asked, or a program proposal. I imagine that long term, this should not be very good for the drive to be stopped so suddenly. Is there or would it possible to add a function to disconnect the USB disk, just like under windows! Thank you, sorry for my English, I'm not very good, and more using a translator online!

Also, I would like the light Do not drive or turn on a few minutes, can we do this?

Thank you

hi giantpune ! I try read all page, but it's so so so long !
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • pball79 @ pball79:
    thank you
  • pball79 @ pball79:
    I'm kinda new here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wonder if Xbox ditched the all digital trash can
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @pball79, so what brings you here?
  • pball79 @ pball79:
    I originally came here to get themes for my vWii, but I got distracted by these chatrooms
  • pball79 @ pball79:
    so I made an account
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @pball79, here im mostly active in the chat btw
    +1
  • pball79 @ pball79:
    I'm probably gonna stay here as well
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Coming back to my house in 30 min
    +1
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    Concept: pinocchio but instead of his nose growing, everything BUT his nose grows
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    everything else you say?
  • DTApple @ DTApple:
    Except that.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I would do anything for love, but I won't do that? Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each time psi lies his penis does in fact get bigger
    +1
    Lol damn so that's why it's tiny... Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks pretty massive to me
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks don't matter, you gotta sample the product first
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If it didn't then why won't your wife leave my place
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    rick james- Cocaine is a hella of a drug
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh for real tho, tell her to get food on her way home, I feel like cheeseburgers tonight
    +1
    Tried to get McDonald's on the way home app glitched lol
    Now I'm like ughh what to eat....
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They keep bringing back $1 big macs the bastards know how to fuel addiction
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Apps should allow us to use deals and rewards two sperate things
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Apps should allow us to use deals and rewards two sperate things