• Start date
  • Views 7,198,808
  • Replies 29,370
  • Likes 48

TGBoy

Trophies
XP
Country
I have installed rev13a wit USB Loader GX. I tried loading Ghostbusters yesterday and first it didnt recognize my Sandisk SDHC USB drive. In the 3rd attempt it recognized my drive and I could play it without any problems. Today I tried playing the game and it doesnt load again. Everytime it says "Cannot find USB Drive" and at times it says drive is not formatted. What could the problem be and wat can I do to resolve it?
Is it the SDHC USB drive problem? Please do help me out
smile.gif

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
macmel said:
kedest said:
the forwarder can contain bugs. So when they find one, it's updated

So can I use the old Forwarder Channel that I have? As I am ok with it at the moment, or will it create issues?

Thx for the quick reply.

if it's working fine now, there's no need to update.

macmel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kedest said:
if it's working fine now, there's no need to update.

Ok., thanx again. i'll just download the latest dol revision and replace the old dol on SD Card. I wanted to update because I might try to play some of the Problem Games which use the alternative dols.

Regards,
MaCMeL

Scarfish

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Grenader said:
Quick question:

My Philips 250GB HDD doesn't get recognized when I turn on the Wii the next day. When I replugin the HDD and restart my Wii it works. How can I fix it? Maybe with the latest revision?

Try it in the other USB-port. See if that helps.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to bump this, just another update...

0ld8oy said:
Just picked up Resident Evil Archives at Walmart. Will test and post results shortly...

***Update***
Boots and plays fine with r549 / cIOS 38 rev12 / anti002 fix ON / 002 fix ON
Will test other configs in the morning...

P.S. I was excited when I heard about the widescreen support...until I played it and realized that it forced 4:3 with no option to stretch. Definitely sucks since I have a widescreen tv. I recommend staying with the gamecube version if you have it (unless for some reason you still have a 4:3 tv
tongue.gif
)

***Update***
Boots and plays perfectly on cIOS rev12 with all fixes off. Loader r549.

terryforever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
0ld8oy said:
terryforever said:
terryforever said:
(sry for my english)

i think i need some help here,
i'm using rev543 now for the ghostbuster,
thing really work fine,
but now the problem is the Forwarders,
after i use the r543, the Forwarders got some problem,
if give me black screen when i select it at the wii menu, sometime it work n load my Harddisk,
but mostly it just doesnt load, depend on luck,
when it black screen, i unplug the hd, the usbloader gx select screen will appear,
n ask me like using cios 222, or 249, then i select one, n it say cant detect my hd,
n ask me to reformat it. but if i load the gx from HBC, is no problem at all.
i have try the latest forwarders, also the same,
just how/what do i need to solve this problem?

y there isnt anyone that answer me??
for now, i downgrade my GX back to R469 with forwarder dated 6/6,

i cant get the 16/6 forwarder work n the r5xx also.

i using cIOS 36 rev10.
should i update something for the latest version to work for me?
OR should i get my HD format by 2 partition? one FAT one WBF??

Next time you boot the loader (try r549 or r550) and get the black screen, sit and wait rather than immediately unplugging your hard drive. When you update your forwarder it may do this to you. Wait...wait....wait...wait a little more...and the loader will slowly start to boot up bit by bit. It will give you the cIOS option. Make your selection and then the "can't detect harddrive" screen will pop up. NOW you can unplug the HD, count to five, and plug it back in. Now to be safe, when the loader finally boots up, do a full shutdown and reboot before you play any games.

And try to be more patient. Everyone has different issues here because very few people have their Wii set up EXACTLY the same way. Some of us are busy trying to figure out how to help people and some of us are just asking for help...
ok. sry about that! bcoz i already wait few day nobody answer me.

ok. i have test that, is just i didnt wait for it 2 detect,since wait very long,so i unplug n repluging my hd. after select ios249/222,n detect my hdd.,...
when the game select screen load,it give me all the game wit the same name ==
i got 35game in it, now allshow the name of the game i last install.....
so,what should i do?
try few time still the same==

i testing it wit rev550

jjplayground

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tj_cool said:
jjplayground said:
Is it as simple as this.
When a game is not working, just extracted the dol from the iso and use it as an alternate iso?
that will work for IOS reloading bames, but not all

Alright will try it with Freddi Fish.
I can still not get this game to work. The game is also not on the compatibly lis,rather strange

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
terryforever said:
0ld8oy said:
terryforever said:
terryforever said:
(sry for my english)

thing really work fine,
if give me black screen when i select it at the wii menu, sometime it work n load my Harddisk,
when it black screen, i unplug the hd, the usbloader gx select screen will appear,
n ask me like using cios 222, or 249, then i select one, n it say cant detect my hd,

i using cIOS 36 rev10.

Next time you boot the loader (try r549 or r550) and get the black screen, sit and wait rather than immediately unplugging your hard drive. When you update your forwarder it may do this to you. Wait...wait....wait...wait a little more...and the loader will slowly start to boot up bit by bit. It will give you the cIOS option. Make your selection and then the "can't detect harddrive" screen will pop up. NOW you can unplug the HD, count to five, and plug it back in. Now to be safe, when the loader finally boots up, do a full shutdown and reboot before you play any games.

And try to be more patient. Everyone has different issues here because very few people have their Wii set up EXACTLY the same way. Some of us are busy trying to figure out how to help people and some of us are just asking for help...

ok. i have test that, is just i didnt wait for it 2 detect,since wait very long,so i unplug n repluging my hd. after select ios249/222,n detect my hdd.,...
so,what should i do?

i testing it wit rev550

try loading your drive on your PC using WBFS Manager. if everything shows up correctly then hook it back up to your wii and boot the loader. it may just need to be refreshed

leobo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
0ld8oy said:
terryforever said:
0ld8oy said:
terryforever said:
terryforever said:
(sry for my english)

thing really work fine,

i using cIOS 36 rev10.

so,what should i do?

i testing it wit rev550

try loading your drive on your PC using WBFS Manager. if everything shows up correctly then hook it back up to your wii and boot the loader. it may just need to be refreshed
Hi

I have the same problem.
Old rev with old forwarder 06.06. work good. New forwarder 16.06 and rev550 don't work.

minazaki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried everything to get Ghostbusters working. Here are my details:

cIOS rev13a
USB Loader GX rev550

Tinkered with all the settings, and the closest I can get is the "wrist strap" screen, and then it freezes - I have to hold the power button for a few seconds to manually power down the Wii.

Anyone have any advice?

Thanks

B

Bladeforce

I had problems running this game too, i eventually found out it was bad media a nd was corrupt but once it did install on the drive after hooking the drive up to the pc directly i just set the game option to 002fix on and it worked fine. I'm on 4.0E with rev13a

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are there even options to turn 002 fix & anti 002 on or off? If all games have no compatibility issues with both options turned on... then why not just remove the options from the menu & have them both on automatically?

I asked a few pages back if there were any titles that do not work with both options on, but work fine with both options off. If there aren't any - then I guess I see no reason for having an on/off option.

Mr Esteves

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So using usb loader GX ist's not possible to play games in 16:9 display, even if its enable in the wii options? Does this aplication also donwscales to 480i (i'm using components) or the resulotion is unafected

Myko

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Mr Esteves said:
So using usb loader GX ist's not possible to play games in 16:9 display, even if its enable in the wii options? Does this aplication also donwscales to 480i (i'm using components) or the resulotion is unafected

16:9 works fine. I think you're confusing Resident Evil Archives not having 16:9 support with USB Loader GX not having support.

At least, that's my understanding
smile.gif

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
Resident Evil 4 is also playing havock with stupid borders either side, Has anyone else noticed this? This is the only wii game ive had an issue with so far
smile.gif

strangephish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was wondering if there was a need/want for a master list of games and how to set them up to work with this loader, and maybe others? Don't know if it's at all possible as not everyone runs the same setup, but it might make it easier for people to find ways to get the games to work. Rather then asking 12 different ways in 10 different posts.

Just a thought

d popcorn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D34DL1N3R said:
Why are there even options to turn 002 fix & anti 002 on or off? If all games have no compatibility issues with both options turned on... then why not just remove the options from the menu & have them both on automatically?

I asked a few pages back if there were any titles that do not work with both options on, but work fine with both options off. If there aren't any - then I guess I see no reason for having an on/off option.
With the 002 fix and anti 002 turned on this will slow down the system makeing things a little slower load times will rise and so so. Some people not like this they like full speed so its good to have the option everyone happy. you only need this 002 fix for very few games that need so you can run them games even if its little slow than normal. for rest of games this option not need to be on so you can have full speed.

slingshot27

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
strangephish said:
Was wondering if there was a need/want for a master list of games and how to set them up to work with this loader, and maybe others? Don't know if it's at all possible as not everyone runs the same setup, but it might make it easier for people to find ways to get the games to work. Rather then asking 12 different ways in 10 different posts.

Just a thought

I totally agree. It is hard to find solutions for problems in such a big thread...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...