Hacking Usbloadergx softlocking

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ah, and some games don't like emuNAND at all.
I know two :
- Zelda skyward sword : randomly freeze when loading new area (usually doesn't even load the first one, so you are stuck on white screen before even playing).
- Metroid Prime Trilogie 3 : random freeze at transition (probably the same problem)

Prime321

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
that should work. :D I have all of my cube games on an sd card (256GB), and I've never had a problem loading or slow downs or anything. saves from my memory cards work too. ;)
WiiFlow can also use the sd card for wii so thats cool :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I know two :
- Zelda skyward sword : randomly freeze when loading new area (usually doesn't even load the first one, so you are stuck on white screen before even playing).
- Metroid Prime Trilogie 3 : random freeze at transition (probably the same problem)
Not a zelda fan and got MP trilogy on disc. Im good to go :)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know two :

I noticed something like that with skyward sword. I figured it out though. I did turn off emunand, because the game often would not start. I did some research, and some were saying it had to do with the motion plus video, but that didn't seem to make a difference. I just turned off emunand. now, the game works every time. :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh