Hacking Use the R4 SDHC Dual-Core to install NTRBootHax ?

Makercreation

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey guys ! I have a R4 SDHC Dual-Core 2015 it's possible to use my R4 SDHC Dual-Core 2015 to install NTRBootHax !

ossay78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
The firmware on the card itself needs to be able to be flashable, meaning it can be changed and isnt set in stone.

so, it's safe to assume that r4 sdhc dual core support is dropped/abandoned/closed since it isn't reflashable, and we ought to look for r4 that compatible with ntrboot, right?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, it's safe to assume that r4 sdhc dual core support is dropped/abandoned/closed since it isn't reflashable, and we ought to look for r4 that compatible with ntrboot, right?
I think it inst reflashable, but if the rumor is true that support for it is being worked on, then it might actually be reflashable and it's just hard to get working. Your choice whether to wait and hope or buy a new one right now.

Reactions: ossay78

ossay78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I think it inst reflashable, but if the rumor is true that support for it is being worked on, then it might actually be reflashable and it's just hard to get working. Your choice whether to wait and hope or buy a new one right now.

ok, thanks.
unfortunately its quite difficult to obtain compatible r4 since every seller i knew only sell r4 sdhc dual core varian. :wacko:

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I didn't know it was a rumor.

I took it as a fact because it's said in the FAQ section of this thread: http://gbatemp.net/threads/ntrboot-released.472585/

sp3off

GBATemp's least active boy
Trophies
XP
Country
France
They are working on a lot of carts : with the R4 SDHC Dual Core as a "partial" support and new support for R4i SDHC 3DS (r4i-sdhc.com variant), and a LOT of other variants of that.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well i mean less of a rumor, and more of the fact it says "planned", like it might not work. Like JFK planned on not getting shot but look what happened.
Alright. But a rumor is a rumor, and the fact they are TRYING to get it working is, well, a fact. I never said it was a fact that it will work. You said they "working on it" was a rumor.

I get your comment as a rude answer. No need to mention JFK or shootings at all. None called for that.

Have a nice day.

Last edited by Olmectron,

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright. But a rumor is a rumor, and the fact they are TRYING to get it working is, well, a fact. I never said it was a fact that it will work. You said they "working on it" was a rumor.

I get your comment as a rude answer. No need to mention JFK or shootings at all. None called for that.

Have a nice day.
I just use it as a humorous example, sorry if I offended you. I'm just making a point that nothing is set in stone, whether the word rumor is right or wrong.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so this is a hopeless case? planning to flash cfw on a 2nd hand 3ds i just bought https://imgur.com/gallery/mI19H
Oof, that one is oh so slightly different from the one we're talking about. AFAIK the 2015 revision isn't compatible, but that could have changed in recent months. Also, if a thread is a few months old, it's usually better to just create a new one vs bumping the old one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu