Use the Wii U Gamepad on PC?

MattchuLeroy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Simply as the title states. Any way of using the gamepad for the PC? I've found plenty of guides but when it comes to downloading the software (GamepadToPC), the website seems to be down and I can't find any mirrors to the download

MattchuLeroy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's the opposite: Using the PC as a gamepad.

@MattchuLeroy I also can't find a working mirror but it seems to be just XAMPP with some web files, so a experienced web developer might be able to recreated it with ease.
Wow. Thanks for saving me all that trouble. I was so excited I didn't read the DRC Sim Server is a utility for pairing a computer to a Wii U to emulate a gamepad part.
That's the opposite: Using the PC as a gamepad.

@MattchuLeroy I also can't find a working mirror but it seems to be just XAMPP with some web files, so a experienced web developer might be able to recreated it with ease.
OMG! I FOUND THE GAMEPADTOPC FILE THAT'S DOWN! Thanks to using The Wayback Machine. I'll attach the file
Post automatically merged:

They need to make the GamePad compatible with CEMU.. I'd love to play my games on PC but still be able to use the gamepad.
Actually, that might be possible. I was able to find the lost files needed to be able to use the Wii U Gamepad on the PC. Have you tried UsendMii?

Attachments

• GamePadtoPC.rar
    8.7 MB · Views: 62
Last edited by MattchuLeroy,
Reactions: V10lator

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. Thanks for saving me all that trouble. I was so excited I didn't read the DRC Sim Server is a utility for pairing a computer to a Wii U to emulate a gamepad part.

OMG! I FOUND THE GAMEPADTOPC FILE THAT'S DOWN! Thanks to using The Wayback Machine. I'll attach the file
Post automatically merged:

Actually, that might be possible. I was able to find the lost files needed to be able to use the Wii U Gamepad on the PC. Have you tried UsendMii?
I've used it before, Can't remember how it worked but it was about the controller part of it not the screen and features.

Famus484

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd say the simplest way may just be moonlight on wii u and sunshine on pc. The pc display is streamed to the gamepad, and gamepad can control pc

MattchuLeroy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd say the simplest way may just be moonlight on wii u and sunshine on pc. The pc display is streamed to the gamepad, and gamepad can control pc
I've read about Moonlight and Sunshine, only it was about streaming PC games to the Wii U, but it also said you needed a powerful PC? My laptop isn't all powerful at all. Hell, it's only got 4 gigs of RAM

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la