Tutorial  Updated

Using Luma3DS + Gateway on B9S

SYSNAND-ONLY USERS: DO NOT BOOT GW MODE ON 11.3+ - YOU WILL LOSE B9S AND BE LEFT ON A STOCK FIRMWARE
I highly advise against the use of GW on SysNAND-Only Setups.
GW currently DOES NOT support firmwares 11.3//11.4 - B9S does not change that!
If you're on 11.3+ - Don't even try to use GW. Use Luma3DS or any other CFW that has confirmed support for 11.3+ firmwares.

Setting up GW with Luma3DS' chainloader

Requirements: SysNAND or EmuNAND on 11.2 or lower!
Tested and working on B9S 1.2 (Luma3DS 8.0)
  1. Download the v2gw.zip attached to this post.
  2. Extract the "arm9loaderhax.bin" from v2gw.zip to your /luma/payloads/ folder.
  3. Rename that very "arm9loaderhax.bin" you just extracted to "v2gw.bin" or to whatever you want. However, step 12 will assume v2gw.bin was used, you can edit that reference to meet whatever you decided to name it.
  4. Download GW's ‘arm9loaderhax.bin.zip‘ file.
    • On their main home page. Under the post titled: "GATEWAY 4.0B PRIVATE BETA #2"
    • Or on their openly public Private Beta Program page, on this page it'll be under the "» arm9loaderhax for users with existing a9lh installs" section.
  5. Extract GW's "arm9loaderhax.bin" file from their zip file to your /luma/payloads/ folder.
  6. Rename that very "arm9loaderhax.bin" you just extracted to "gateway.bin"
  7. Make sure you have the latest GW's Launcher.dat on the root of your SD Card.
  8. This dev-build of BootCTR9: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-the-bootctr9-release-thread.435347/page-3#post-7370533
  9. Extract the "boot.firm" file from the BootCTR9-firmv2.zip to your /luma/payloads/ folder.
  10. Rename that very "boot.firm" you just extracted to "down_BootCTR9.firm" or to whatever you want that is allowed by Luma3DS' payload chainloader.
    - Other button options: https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/Other-features-and-notes#payload-chainloading
  11. Extract the "boot_config.ini" file from from the BootCTR9-firmv2.zip to the root of your SD Card.
  12. Open the "boot_config.ini" file and overwrite everything with the following:
    Code:
    [BOOTCTR9]
    key_delay = 1000

[DEFAULT]
    path = /luma/payloads/v2gw.bin
  13. You are now done. If you followed this tutorial, holding DPAD-DOWN at boot time, will load up Gateway Mode.
    - SysNAND-Only Users on 11.2 will be prompted to press 'L+R+SELECT' to boot SYSNAND. DO NOT PRESS THE BUTTON PROMPT ON 11.3+
    - GW EmuNAND users will automatically boot into their GW EmuNAND.

FAQ

Q: How do I boot into the GW Menu?
A: Hold L+Select, as soon as you see the Dragon Logo.

Q: Can I use my GW Blue Card?
A: Yes, but only while using Luma3DS. It will not work in GW Mode.

Q: Can I play online while in GW Mode?
A: Yes, sort-of. But you have to either:

Q: I'm getting a black screen!? HELP!?
A: Multiple reasons for that below:
  • Modified SecureInfo_A - GW does not patch this. You'll need an untouched donor file of this.
  • Using a RedNAND - GW only supports GW EmuNAND, it cannot boot RedNAND. Use the GW Menu or GodMode9 to make one.
  • On SysNAND-Only Setups - Not having properly removed EmuNAND//RedNAND. Use GodMode to properly format your SD Card. But I advise you set one up.
  • Trying to boot an 11.3//11.4 EmuNAND - GW does not support anything higher than 11.2
  • If it's not listed, then who knows. Do you have a modified Home Menu or font? Those might not work at all in GW Mode.

Credits

Many thanks to the above lovely people~ <3 ♥
Original posts:
Link: https://gbatemp.net/threads/using-gateway-on-a9lh-v2.431222/page-4#post-6464898
Link: http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-using-luma3ds-with-gateway-on-v2-a9lh.431691/page-4#post-6472283
Link: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-booting-gw-with-b9s-and-some-help.471417/

I highly advise against the use of GW for SysNAND-Only setups.

11.3&11.4 Break GW. GW currently DOES NOT support 11.3 or 11.4. You will either brick or lose A9LH. More than likely it seems you will just lose A9LH.

Again, if you attempt to boot GW Mode, on a SYSNAND-Only Setup while on 11.3 or 11.4, you will lose A9LH. It does not matter if you safely updated to this firmware via another CFW that safely protects FIRM.

If you want to use 11.3+, you will not be able to use GW. Don't even try. Only use Luma3DS or other CFW that support 11.3+

If you are a Gateway3DS user, and have recently finished Plailect's A9LH Guide, then you should be on v2 A9LH. Unfortunately, at the time this thread was made, GW's a9lh.bin file is incompatible with Luma3DS' payload chainloading feature while on v2 A9LH.

So one way around this was to either forego using Luma3DS' payload chainloading, and use a boot manager that does work in initializing GW's a9lh.bin correctly. Like BootCTR9. Either you let BootCTR9 handle all payloads, or you set it up to chainload into Luma3DS and from there let Luma3DS do all the work.

Either way, some people might not like BootCTR9 (Big fan of BootCTR9, seriously thing is amazing~!)

So if you don't want to use the BootCTR9 method, then @Hayleia made a very stripped down boot manager that only loads /luma/payloads/gateway.bin. You still need GW's a9lh.bin in addition to this stripped down bootmanager, but that's all you need, these two files! No need for messy configs if you just want to stick with Luma3DS' payload chainloader.

Now on to the damn tutorials already~!

Gateway Logo

1. Download the v2gw.zip attached to this post.
2. Extract the "arm9loaderhax.bin" from v2gw.zip to your /luma/payloads/ folder.
3. Rename that very "arm9loaderhax.bin" you just extracted to "down_v2gw.bin" or to whatever you want that is allowed by Luma3DS' payload chainloader.
Other button options: https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/Other-features-and-notes#payload-chainloading
You have to get this directly from Gateway's site. Which is either:
A) On their main home page.
B) Or on their openly public Private Beta Program page, on this page it'll be under the "» arm9loaderhax for users with existing a9lh installs" section.
5. Extract GW's "arm9loaderhax.bin" file from their zip file to your /luma/payloads/ folder.
8. You are now done. If you followed this tutorial, holding DPAD-DOWN at boot time, will load up Gateway Mode.
However, if you are a SysNAND Only User, and on 11.1 and using the 4.2 Launcher.dat, you will be prompted to press 'L+R+SELECT' to boot SYSNAND.
GW EmuNAND users will automatically boot into their GW EmuNAND.

Notes: To Boot into the GW Menu: Hold L+Select, as soon as you see the Dragon Logo.
To Force a Manual Gateway3DS RedCard Update: Hold R+Select as soon as you see the Dragon Logo.

No Gateway Logo (Not Recommend - Only for those allergic to the dragon logo - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK)

Notes: This version will de-init the screen by default, and as such you won't see the Gateway Logo. Don't worry it'll init once you land on the Home. Due to how this works, only GW EmuNAND users should consider using this. This is because SysNAND users will land on the SysNAND prompt nag.

1. Download the v2gw-de-init.zip attached to this post.
2. Extract the "v2gw.bin" from v2gw-de-init.zip to your /luma/payloads/ folder.
3. Rename that very "v2gw2.bin" you just extracted to "down_v2gw.bin" or to whatever you want that is allowed by Luma3DS' payload chainloader.
Other button options: https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/Other-features-and-notes#payload-chainloading
You have to get this directly from Gateway's site. Which is either:
A) On their main home page.
B) Or on their openly public Private Beta Program page, on this page it'll be under the "» arm9loaderhax for users with existing a9lh installs" section.
8. You are now done. If you followed this tutorial, holding DPAD-DOWN at boot time, will load up Gateway Mode without the Gateway Logo.

Tested on N3DS and O3DS by me, 2DS by @Hayleia.
Should work on either screen-init or non-screen-init v2 A9LH.

Important Note: Never update your SysNAND in Gateway Mode. It does not matter what Launcher.dat version you use, if you go ahead and update while in SysNAND Mode, you will either brick or lose A9LH+CFW and be on the latest stock firmware. This is because GW Mode does not offer FIRM protection in A9LH. Updating your GW EmuNAND is fine and safe, and is what Gateway actually recommends you do and use even when using A9LH.

!~Getting Black Screen After Dragon Logo and After Following This Guide~! (PLEASE READ)
Sounds like someone hasn't properly removed their EmuNAND//RedNAND with EmuNAND9. The Black Screen problem is common to people who skipped doing it properly and used a third-party tool like EaseUS or any other partition manager.

Since EmuNAND//RedNAND wasn't removed properly, traces were leftover and GW by default sees it, and tries to boot into this non-existent EmuNAND//RedNAND and fails. So how do we fix it? We use EmuNAND9 to preperly remove traces of it.

Part 5, Section V of the old A9LH guide covers this. However, I will list all relevant steps here.
Link: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide_R...ax)#section-v---removing-rednand-from-your-sd

The new guide also sort of mentions if in this new page, and does show you how to setup EmuNAND9:
Link: https://plailect.github.io/Guide/move-emunand

Files we'll need:
Latest release of EmuNAND9: https://github.com/d0k3/EmuNAND9/releases/latest

1. Copy EmuNAND9.bin from the EmuNAND9.zip to the /luma/payloads/ folder on your SD card and rename EmuNAND9.bin to y_EmuNAND9.bin
2. Backup every file on your SD card to a folder on your computer, all files will be deleted in the following steps
3. Reinsert your SD card into your 3DS
4. Hold (Y) at boot time to open EmuNAND9
5. Go to "SD Format Options...", then select the "Format SD (no EmuNAND)" option, and wait for it to finish
6. Press (B) to return to the menu, then press Select to safely eject your SD Card
7. Put your SD card back into your computer, and copy all the files you backed up previously, back into your SD Card
8. Reinsert your SD card into your 3DS, then press (Start) to reboot

Additional Note: You will still have to look into BootCTR9 if for some reason you want GW to be the default, as opposed to Luma3DS. This tutorial is meant more for the people who want Luma3DS as their main//default, and want to use Luma3DS' payload chainloader to boot into GW Mode.
Go to the following link for the tutorial on setting up GW as your main with BootCTR9.
Link: https://gbatemp.net/threads/using-gateway-on-a9lh-v2.431222/

All credits to @Hayleia for making both of these~! Thank you~ <3 ♥
Original posts:
Link: https://gbatemp.net/threads/using-gateway-on-a9lh-v2.431222/page-4#post-6464898
Link: http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-using-luma3ds-with-gateway-on-v2-a9lh.431691/page-4#post-6472283

Attachments

• v2gw.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 12,155
  • v2gw-de-init.zip
    9.1 KB · Views: 3,296
Last edited by Temptress Cerise,

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to create one from the B9S menu at boot.

Use Godmode9. It will format your mSD though so..

1. Copy your SD to PC
  2. Put in 3ds
  3. Hold START during boot (This might be a different button IF you named it differently. Payloads are labeled button_name of file.bin so renaming it changes the trigger should be START_GM9.bin)
  4. Go to the options menu(Start? I think..) and look for The create EmuNAND option.
  5. Run Create EmuNAND. Formats the card and makes a partition with the EmuNAND..
  6. Put in PC and copy back files from step 1.

Lots of guides out there. Googling can prevent us having redundant threads. Plus you can find the information quickly.

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, i have followed this guide and not have emunand, why?
Follow what mikefor20 posted. Be sure to select GW EmuNAND style option when prompted for type. Do not use RedNAND, if you do, you'll have to redo it.
Then google search the following: GATEWAY EMUNAND 11.7.0-40E/U/J 123AB
It should be the first link you get, follow that guide.

Boot into GW EmuNAND via Luma3DS. Hold L at boot time, if your Luma3DS settings are not set to automatically boot EmuNAND. Don't know? Hold Select at boot time and read what you enabled.

Arnold101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is the ONLY way? i not want an emunand.... at boot i push the button and it load a payload trough luma and it load into gateway, i want to stay in this mode if possible.

also how i check if i have emunand or not? (i'm sure not have it but i want to check)

also that guide found on google is in german

I want this mode, is the one i have used last time:
"
Quantumcat said:
Oh ok, you'll have to wait for someone to post the firmware cias to install on your emuNAND. You can't do a full upgrade if you want to keep Gateway functionality"

Last edited by Arnold101,

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is the ONLY way? i not want an emunand.... at boot i push the button and it load a payload trough luma and it load into gateway, i want to stay in this mode if possible.

also how i check if i have emunand or not? (i'm sure not have it but i want to check)

also that guide found on google is in german

I want this mode, is the one i have used last time:
"
Quantumcat said:
Oh ok, you'll have to wait for someone to post the firmware cias to install on your emuNAND. You can't do a full upgrade if you want to keep Gateway functionality"
If you click the English or Japanese "packs" of that guide you found. You would see that there is also English instructions.

You need an EmuNAND to use a GW. (You will get a nag if you don't, and on 11.3+ SysNANDs, GW Mode will wipe B9S)

Checking if you have an EmuNAND is simple. Did you create one as instructed? Don't remember? Then hold L while booting Luma3DS, if your Luma3DS settings are set to not automatically boot EmuNAND. Then open System Settings and you should see EMU in front of the system firmware version number. If you see SYS, you booted into SysNAND, this will happen if you have boot to emunand enabled in Luma3DS and held the L button, or you don't have one at all. Don't see SYS or EMU, then enable Show NAND or user string in System Settings in your Luma3DS settings.

From GodMode9, if you boot into it, you'll also see EMUNAND CTRNAND, TWLN, TWLP ... etc, as options as well.

If you still can't figure this out, then there's not much else I can do to help you.

EDIT: And before you ask, if you even read this far, once you follow that guide I told you to google, to get to 11.8, boot in GW Mode, System Settings -> Update. Yes. It will work, even the guide creator of that confirmed it.

Last edited by Temptress Cerise,
Reactions: mikefor20

Arnold101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks miss, but i want to use sysnand with this method i used last time : "Oh ok, you'll have to wait for someone to post the firmware cias to install on your emuNAND. You can't do a full upgrade if you want to keep Gateway functionality"

i have sysnand 11.4 and working gateway

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks miss, but i want to use sysnand with this method i used last time : "Oh ok, you'll have to wait for someone to post the firmware cias to install on your emuNAND. You can't do a full upgrade if you want to keep Gateway functionality"

I will not write or give any instruction on SysNAND-only setups. Figure it out on your own based on the information provided. If you brick your NAND or lose B9S, you better have a way to get B9S indtalled again and a way to restore your NAND.

I am also not sure why you keep quoting Quantumcat when she clearly states EmuNAND method. I don’t know in what world EmuNAND = SysNAND, but they are not the same.

Reactions: Maximilious

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Files have been posted to allow frankenfirmware on GW emuNAND up to version 11.6 over on maxconsole. 11.8 is the latest now and no new frankenfirmware exists, meaning updating for "stability" sake is not needed and online will not work. Frankly, 11.2 is the last supported firmware from GW and just like the OP of this post states - DO NOT USE/UPDATE SYSNAND GATEWAY OR YOU RISK LOSING B9S.

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i not used files from franken firmwre..i downloaded files from nus tool, and works perfectly

Somethings wrong here. you keep saying things but I don't think you know what you mean.

Well you are not running 11.4+ OFW on SysNAND in GW mode. If you have no prompt at boot then you are not in SysNAND. Unless you found one of the even more dangerous and out of date GW loader files. BEWARE

11.4 won't boot in GW mode. Unless you left a few select files at 11.2. Is that what you did? (There is a tutorial) That IS Franken-Firmware. It's not from one of those packs, its from NUSD, but its Franken-firm none the less. That is how they made those packs in the first place.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-get-11-4-emunand-working-on-gateway-with-online-access.472624/

11.8 leaves a bad taste in my mouth. The new detection method will surely cause some trouble. I haven't heard of anyone making a Franken Firm 11.8 and getting online in GW mode. If you do, post proof and a tut and the GW community will thank you.

Unless you go to 11.8. online is off the table for now.. And I am not sure the implications of GW in 11.8 even in EmuNAND mode. New detection system. Lot's of talks of potential bans from CIA/freeshop installed files. GW should be big ban hammer too. So this is really just to fix a few games. Skip updating the EmuNAND. Run the 11.2+ games in Luma. Online too if you don't care about a ban and want to unban your console every so often.

Booting in to GW in 11.4 SysNAND removes B9S. NO nag and b9s doesn't disappear? You must have EmuNAND. So what's your real setup? Try booting Luma in to EmuNAND and see if it boots in to you GW EmuNAND..

Don't update in GW mode. Even when GW was being updated, this was the rule.

EmuNAND is the only safe-ish way to use GW. Plus you can boot in to the EmuNAND with Luma, essentially giving you a sandbox mode to tinker in. Win Win. I personally would leave the EmuNAND at 11.2 OFW. Then update SysNAND in Luma. Use GW in offline mode. Install all the online games and the few games that actually need 11.2+ in SysNAND. Fill the GW up with anything that doesn't need 11.2 or online. GW has it's place but using it as your primary method is stupid. It really is. Use it for Extra storage of non priority games. Luma is better anyway and takes a few minutes to set up.

Try the AIO pack from InScripted (love that thing) to really toy with that EmuNAND. Doesn't salty use EmuNAND too? EmuNAND is the only real way to go in GW these days. Don't be lazy. Do it right.

Last edited by mikefor20,

Arnold101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw...this tutorial was for sysnand users too, soo i'll wait that will be available to latest firmware. "Requirements: SysNAND on 11.2 or lower!"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I will not write or give any instruction on SysNAND-only setups. Figure it out on your own based on the information provided. If you brick your NAND or lose B9S, you better have a way to get B9S indtalled again and a way to restore your NAND.

whut? this tutorial was for sysnand users too...so why NOW you sai i will not give instruction to sysnand users?? "Requirements: SysNAND on 11.2 or lower!"

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw...this tutorial was for sysnand users too, soo i'll wait that will be available to latest firmware. "Requirements: SysNAND on 11.2 or lower!"

You will be waiting a long time. GW is no longer supported, not even by the manufacturer. Best to set up Luma sysNAND with GW emuNAND as EVERYONE with a GW who wants the latest OFW version has already done. And you're not quoting the OP of this post, just a participater. I'm not sure if the OP is even actively participating in this thread any longer.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
btw...this tutorial was for sysnand users too, soo i'll wait that will be available to latest firmware.
Gateway isn't going to update their cart to support anything past 11.2. They stopped supporting this cart in favor of making (and not supporting) the Stargate 3DS cart.
So you are basically stuck with 11.2 and or a Frankenfirm if you want to continue using your Gateway cart.

Last edited by The Catboy,

Arnold101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello????? go off the bed!. I KNOW WELL THAT GATEWAY IS NOT SUPPORTED ANYMORE!.

OF COURSE i mean waiting for a user fix, as always.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

btw, how many GB take an emunand? 2 ore more on new 3ds?

deSSy2724

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have been on Gateway since yesterday (11.2 full firmware was installed on emunand and spoofed to 11.8 which means only cver, nver, friends module and eshop from 11.8 ) and everything worked fine but now I switched to B9S and injected my GW emunand to Luma3DS sysnand, so I lost gateway.

Now my question is, is there any method to use the same nand (not separate nands) for both luma3ds and gateway (as I wish)?

I mean, Luma3DS/B9S is fine but it sucks that I have lost the ability to load .3ds rom from the GW menu in home menu and the GW cheat method (offline only).

Last edited by deSSy2724,

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now my question is, is there any method to use the same nand (not separate nands) for both luma3ds and gateway (as I wish)?

It's possible, but you risk losing B9S by doing so (bold red letter warning in OP's guide). To mitigate that risk, it's recommended using Luma for your sysNAND, and leaving your GW emuNAND separate and launch it via the B9S shortcut launcher (down+L or whatever you would have configured). It really is not that much of a bother as most people think.

If you still have B9S installed, you can create a GW emuNAND partition from the GodMode menu. Since you injected your GW emuNAND to sysNAND that should be fine - This method will make your current sysNAND an emuNAND copy, so you will have to wipe your Luma sysNAND again to split them to continue to use your GW, or risk losing B9S as the OP states in bold red letters.

Reactions: deSSy2724

deSSy2724

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's possible, but you risk losing B9S by doing so (bold red letter warning in OP's guide). To mitigate that risk, it's recommended using Luma for your sysNAND, and leaving your GW emuNAND separate and launch it via the B9S shortcut launcher (down+L or whatever you would have configured). It really is not that much of a bother as most people think.

If you still have B9S installed, you can create a GW emuNAND partition from the GodMode menu. Since you injected your GW emuNAND to sysNAND that should be fine - This method will make your current sysNAND an emuNAND copy, so you will have to wipe your Luma sysNAND again to split them to continue to use your GW, or risk losing B9S as the OP states in bold red letters.

I have asked the question because as far a I know GW can launch only franken firmwares (11.3 - 11.8), not full 11.3 - 11.8 firmwares.... this confuses me.

BTW previously my sysnand was on 9.0 (OFW) and my GW emunand on 11.2 (spoofed to 11.8) but now I have only sysnand on 11.8 (luma3ds). And I have a hardmod installed and multiple nand dumps of my 9.0 sysnand (3 years old backups as well as from months/days ago) and backups of my emunand, so, basically I cant brick my N3DS even if I screw something up with 11.8, right?

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have asked the question because as far a I know GW can launch only franken firmwares (11.3 - 11.8), not full 11.3 - 11.8 firmwares.... this confuses me.

BTW previously my sysnand was on 9.0 (OFW) and my GW emunand on 11.2 (spoofed to 11.8) but now I have only sysnand on 11.8 (luma3ds). And I have a hardmod installed and multiple nand dumps of my 9.0 sysnand (3 years old backups as well as from months/days ago) and backups of my emunand, so, basically I cant brick my N3DS even if I screw something up with 11.8, right?

With a hardmod, I suppose not. And I forgot about GW not supporting past 11.2 unless it's frankenfirmware. Frankenware is exactly what you had done by installing only the modules needed for GW emuNAND to recognize as 11.8, but not brick it (black screen boot).

To split your sysNAND/emuNAND again and still use GW, you would have to restore back to an 11.2 or earlier sysNAND version, and create your emuNAND from that. Since you've injected your GW emuNAND into sysNAND, I'm not sure if it's possible to recover now unless you took a backup of everything before you started the process you're at right now (which it seems you have).

By splitting your NAND's, you're still able to have an 11.8 sysNAND with an 11.2 or lower emuNAND to still read your GW .3DS files. You can still do the frankenware for GW emuNAND too as you previously had (installing cver, nver, friends module and eshop).

I'm assuming what you're after is having CIA's installed to your sysNAND with your saves/ect, and being able to load .3DS files from GW which you would want to do from an emuNAND to not risk losing B9S and cause more work/restores for yourself down the line. It'll take some work but is possible. You would need to do the following:

1. Restore sysNAND to 11.2 or earlier backup (9.0 is even fine)
2. Create a fresh GW emuNAND from that sysNAND version
3. Unlink your NAND's (sys format) and update sysNAND to 11.8
4. Inject your 11.8 frankenware emuNAND to sysNAND
5. Reinstall the sysmodules to your new 11.2 (or lower) GW emuNAND (cver, nver, friends module and eshop) to get it back to 11.8 as you wish

I believe that will give you what you're after. A ssyNAND with CIA's and saves from your current emuNAND installed, and a seperate GW emuNAND for loading .3DS files and all your current saves in tact in both sysNAND and emuNAND.

Reactions: deSSy2724

deSSy2724

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Tkank you for your time. So, basically having one single nand for both is not possible for full 11.8 firmware (GWs fault).

BTW im wondering if luma3ds would work with 11.8 franken firmware..... I see no reason why not (abandoned GW can do it, no reason why advanced CFW couldnt do it) but then again, that would kill the main purpose of having a luma3ds/B9S setup (basically 100% secure and hassle free OFW-like CFW).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23HgOvEYrDc